+ Reply to Thread

Where can I buy Ark Spike batteries?

I've heard they cost 40K scrip, but where can you find them?

I've looked at a few merchants and lockboxes, but so far nada.

Quote Originally Posted by Dehni View Post
    I've heard they cost 40K scrip, but where can you find them?

I've looked at a few merchants and lockboxes, but so far nada.
    I believe the supplies vendor....but not 100% sure. They are 10K a piece from what I heard so for a Major you would spend 40K if you call it by yourself.

Console: X-Box 360 (US/NA)
    GT: Shad0w Andr3as
    Character: Shadow Andreas
    Clan: DAWN PATROL
    Face Book Page: DAWN PATROL

Co-founder of the "DAWN PATROL"...just a few of us that love to run and gun Saturday mornings and any other time we can, throughout Paradise. Come join CRIXDA (other co-founder) and I for some good Defiance conversation and lots of shooting things!

yes i have heard its at the supplies vendor too even though i have not tried yet and its 10k each but if you want to call down a major by yourself you will need four hence the 40k - if you buy the dlc you get 8 per week one each day by daily reward and one each week by weekly reward these are in your claims items the rewards also give you keys scrip and ark salvage

So I assume you're talking about any ole supply vendor? Because there's one at almost every camp, and I understand the difference between those and the vehicle, mods, and faction vendors. It's just that I haven't seen any for sale, but I will keep checking.

I did receive one for my daily reward yesterday, which was pretty neat.

They can be bought at almost any supply vendor. I typically get them from Bloobath vendor just because that is where a lot of arkfalls can be found in close proximity to each other
    XBLGT: xl PITBULL76 lx
    IGN: Nightsta1ker

Maybe I'm blind then... Will check when I log on later.

Thanks for the replies.

They usually show up way at the bottom of the list and will be green (or yellow depending on your color settings) I missed them the first few times as well. They get lost among the grenades, stims, and spikes but they are in there. you can buy 1 for 10K or a group of 4 for 40K.
    XBLGT: xl PITBULL76 lx
    IGN: Nightsta1ker

I bought mine at overpass

My Mod Guide
    Looking for a new sig

ive heard you can only hold a four or five and if you open your daily or weekly reward and you are full you will lose the one you just opened

You can only hold 4 at a time, so any additional rewards claimed will be wasted.

The batteries themselves can be purchased for 10k scrip each from any regular gun vendor (not mod vendors or vehicle vendors) once you have completed the 6 missions to call down arkfalls.

Is it better to out-monster the monster or to be quietly devoured?
    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
    Beta Tester -/- NA PC Player -/- CORE Leader -/- Ego Level 5,xxx - Clan Level 3,100 - Winterborn - Now playing ESO & Firefall