+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Don't blame the moochers, blame TRION. I mean c'mon, 10k/spike???? WTF! Who the hell in the TRION office comes up with these price points? Is it the same guy who came up with the new Grenade system??? Fire him and get someone in there that actually plays the game, not someone who sits around the office thinking of ways to screw over the players.

I said it before, I'll say it again.... 10k/spike... that is a "suckers" money sink!

The new drops you get are not all that different than the old drops we were getting. You can still farm keys from other Arksfalls and barter for Lockboxes.

I got the chance to play two minor arkfalls before I called down a major. I was immediately booted. Everytime I've tried to enter a major arkfall it has booted me. What the hell, this was supposed the be the replayable fun part of the DLC.

I never even got a chance to drop a spike last night, seeing as how I got a "servers are shutting down in 30 minutes" message after I just logged in 10 minutes before that.

Not good, Trion... not good.

Quote Originally Posted by N3gativeCr33p View Post
    I never even got a chance to drop a spike last night, seeing as how I got a "servers are shutting down in 30 minutes" message after I just logged in 10 minutes before that.

Not good, Trion... not good.
    Server shuts down at 2am Pst, 5 am est time, every night, Creep. Did ya forget that? Anyway you can't drop and ark spike until you do the Arkbreak story missions. I still have to do it as well.
    Xbox Gt and Defiance Character (Na): Atticus Batman
    DEFIANCE CLAN: DAWN PATROL(forum page)
    (Dawn Patrol Recruitment page)

Quote Originally Posted by TheOz View Post
    As usual Batman is right.
    List of Forum Guides gathered and compiled by Jxsin

Quote Originally Posted by dramaQkarri View Post
    Because Batman is ALWAYS RIGHT!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheReaper2662 View Post
    Batman is boss. He will never lose because he is the best. That's that. Oh yeeeah
    (Azrael Batman) Clan: Nuclear Elite (EU)
    (For Attica Nightwing) Clan: Dark Knight Patrol(NA)

I have yet to buy my first ark spike battery.
    1.05 shotgun mag boost? REALLY? PC/NA&EU
    If it looks and smells like poo, I won't taste it because you call it pie.

Outside the Beltway in Virginia, on an actual pc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Atticus Batman View Post
    Server shuts down at 2am Pst, 5 am est time, every night, Creep. Did ya forget that? Anyway you can't drop and ark spike until you do the Arkbreak story missions. I still have to do it as well.
    So they did 2 (two): 4 (four) hour server updates on the day of the DLC Roll-OUT and THEN announced they were starting on the grenade update.

uhm.... huh?

2 updates back-to-back, and THEN the grenade update?
    The grenade update nobody wanted?

And now we get a 1.5 (one and one-half) hour update every afternoon *too*, at approx 6PM EST?
    In addition to the morning reset.
    Apparently a 1.5 hour server update doesn't count as a server reset. Union rules probably mandate a whole 'nother guy pushing that button, and he's on a schedule?

If this gets any better, maybe they can just bring the servers up for an hour or two every day at 2AM PST/5AM EST, you know... between server updates?

I know it'd save me a lot of scrip on Ark Battery's used on failed Major ArkFalls....

()

And, Dahanese:
    All kidding aside, have a good time while you're off... seriously... no shtako.... I know you said you'd be checking the boards late at night anyway, so, just take it easy.... We'll abuse O/UT while you're gone....

Greg: The beard... looking good, D00D.
    NA/pc.
    E-45XX

Just my opinion.
    I have lots of opinions.
    Some of them, on occasion, people have agreed with.
    I do not, as a rule, trust those people.