+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    144

    Can't Enter Major Ark Fall

    Like the title says. I can't enter major ark falls! Every single time I try I get timed out. It happens even more now since yesterday's hotfix. (Xbox 360)
    Oh and if I happen to get in to one, one of four things happen:
    1. Everything goes fine.
    2. I enter an instance that gives me two or less minutes of time to take out the WM.
    3. There's so much horrendous lag I can't do anything but stand there and wait for it to be over.
    4. There's horrendous lag that results in me getting timed out.

    I'm not surprised really, since I've been playing this game since May and this is business as usual. But come on try'n, I would really like to play the game I payed for.

  2. #2
    Member Elastik Spastik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,964
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombie Stark View Post
    Like the title says. I can't enter major ark falls! Every single time I try I get timed out. It happens even more now since yesterday's hotfix. (Xbox 360)
    Oh and if I happen to get in to one, one of four things happen:
    1. Everything goes fine.
    2. I enter an instance that gives me two or less minutes of time to take out the WM.
    3. There's so much horrendous lag I can't do anything but stand there and wait for it to be over.
    4. There's horrendous lag that results in me getting timed out.

    I'm not surprised really, since I've been playing this game since May and this is business as usual. But come on try'n, I would really like to play the game I payed for.
    Theres a few new bugs that came with dlc 2.

    Getting kicked from server
    Randomly getting kicked out of vehicle
    After a loading screen stuck in floor for about 10-15 seconds
    Groups disbanding which was suppossed to be fixed last night
    Not getting in wm arks with clan/group members
    Lots of lag
    In Game - Elastikspastik
    PC-EU D2050
    Clan - Red Thugs
    http://www.youtube.com/user/elastikspastik

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Elastik Spastik View Post
    Theres a few new bugs that came with dlc 2.

    Getting kicked from server
    Randomly getting kicked out of vehicle
    After a loading screen stuck in floor for about 10-15 seconds
    Groups disbanding which was suppossed to be fixed last night
    Not getting in wm arks with clan/group members
    Lots of lag
    The only new bug on that list is "Not getting in wm arks with clan/group members", because they didn't exist before DLC2. But the rest? That's all a single problem. The servers' are having problems handling the load and/or the bandwidth to the server is low.
    Death before Dishonor -- Nothing before Coffee
    Nihil curo de ista tua stulta superstitione.

    XBL: Deirachel IGN: Deirachel Kazhilezwo(XBox-NA) Clan: BuSab

    Follow Capt. Masticate's Captivity Log on Twitter.

  4. #4
    Member Elastik Spastik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,964
    Quote Originally Posted by Deirachel View Post
    The only new bug on that list is "Not getting in wm arks with clan/group members", because they didn't exist before DLC2. But the rest? That's all a single problem. The servers' are having problems handling the load and/or the bandwidth to the server is low.
    I very rarely got these problems before dlc 2. Now it happens a lot.
    In Game - Elastikspastik
    PC-EU D2050
    Clan - Red Thugs
    http://www.youtube.com/user/elastikspastik

  5. #5
    Member DanteYoda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    795
    This joining with low minutes on the timer needs to go...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts