+ Reply to Thread

Where to get Ark Spikes

I've done all the missions for this. Or at least all the missions the game has thrown at me. But the game has left me not knowing how to get an actual Ark Spike.

I know how to get the batteries, but I have no ark spike in inventory and no clue where to get one. A search here only turned up all the bugs about how none if it works as advertised, but not how to get a spike.

For giggles, I brought a battery to see what would happen. The game took my 10K script, but I have no batter in my inventory. EDIT: Found the battery in my currencies.

Anyone?

Thanks.

Figured it out. you find the spikes on the ground and activate them.

Quote Originally Posted by Arkagedden View Post
    I've done all the missions for this. Or at least all the missions the game has thrown at me. But the game has left me not knowing how to get an actual Ark Spike.

I know how to get the batteries, but I have no ark spike in inventory and no clue where to get one. A search here only turned up all the bugs about how none if it works as advertised, but not how to get a spike.

For giggles, I brought a battery to see what would happen. The game took my 10K script, but I have no batter in my inventory. EDIT: Found the battery in my currencies.

Anyone?

Thanks.
    the battery is the ark spike. hence the name " ark spike battery " .

if you mean other types of spikes, they can be bought at most vendors.
    gamertag : xILFxLEGION

Atheism is a non-prophet institution.