+ Reply to Thread

Clan Activities and points scored for participation?

Clarify please.

Noticed one of the sections for our clan that hasn't been filled today was sieges so I trundled off in my Duni Schtako for some pernts.

Scored 96,000 at an infected siege. Closest to me was less than a quarter my score.

Load up the Clan screen, thinking I had that one boxed and wrapped for my clan....but I only got a thousand or so points?

I don't understand. I understand maths....but there doesn't appear to be any maths at work here.

Trion? Clarify please? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Umfafa View Post
    Clarify please.

Noticed one of the sections for our clan that hasn't been filled today was sieges so I trundled off in my Duni Schtako for some pernts.

Scored 96,000 at an infected siege. Closest to me was less than a quarter my score.

Load up the Clan screen, thinking I had that one boxed and wrapped for my clan....but I only got a thousand or so points?

I don't understand. I understand maths....but there doesn't appear to be any maths at work here.

I don't know why they have points in the clan section since it appears to actually be based on so many of each activity, or a set number of points each time that activity is done. THat is just my observation, from being in a one man clan. Hopefully somebody else can test it and varify how it actually works.
    Support me in Extralife

Xbox Gt and Defiance Character (Na): Atticus Batman
    (Azrael Batman) Clan: Nuclear Elite (EU)

DEFIANCE CLAN: DAWN PATROL(forum page)
    (Dawn Patrol Recruitment page)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOz View Post
    As usual Batman is right.
    Quote Originally Posted by dramaQkarri View Post
    Because Batman is ALWAYS RIGHT!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheReaper2662 View Post
    Batman is boss. He will never lose because he is the best. That's that. Oh yeeeah

Bumping this in hopes of a response from Trion.

Clarify please.

I experimented with this at arkfalls. I intentionally scored 1st place & then last place at 2 similar minors to see if there were points awarded variance (500 at both). It would appear the points awarded are fixed no matter how well your performance at events (I may be wrong on this - still experimenting). btw 96,000 - great score (must have killed a few hulkers!) - the developers would be the best to answer your question
    PSN: j599kbvvaak IGN's: TASHINKA TL6 - ZombieKupack Kurr TL6 - Jekk Ganchis TL2 Purple Dude TL1 CLAN: Insomniac Hunters

Got 2 hulkers that time, usually they time out and disappear but I got lucky. Thanks to both of you for the concept...I couldn't figure it out but it does seem to be a set number of points for each event, not figured on scores.

Got 2 hulkers that time, usually they time out and disappear but I got lucky. Thanks to both of you for the concept...I couldn't figure it out but it does seem to be a set number of points for each event, not figured on scores.
    I believe it's not so simple and depends on the event. At a conflict site killing enemies gives me some points, and then completing it gives me a bunch more.

I also wrote this down. At a Volge siege, I went from 51 767 to 67 073 points. At the same time, my clan siege xp went from 224 619 to 226 308. The siege completed shortly after, and clan xp was still the same, so it seems like there's no completion bonus for sieges. I don't know if the xp came from just scoring points, or from killing enemies, or completing stages, or all of the above.

Basically, either someone needs to spend some time setting up tests to figure this out, or Trion needs to tell us how it works.

I'd rather Trion told us how it works, but if not...I'm sure someone will put in the work.