+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Disconnected entering major Arkfall 9/10 times.

Title.

I can't be the only one, I do the outside part, go to enter and after a while on a loading screen I get disconnected and cannot reconnect unless I rstart the game.

This on PS3. 9/10 times is not an exaggeration, been to loads of these things now, entered inside 3 times...

You're not the only one, it has been flagged up many times in many various threads and a few of its own dedicated threads.

It's one of the fixes that -must- be fixed ASAP in my opinion...
    The video gaming industry is the only industry that locks out content to people who're not skilled enough to best the game' - Dara O'brian on Video games.
    You're my kind of geeks! - Dara O'Brian on LARPers.

IGN: Swefn
    PC - EU
    Clan: Blood Oath Brotherhood (Recruiting officer rank)
    Feel free to PM any questions about the clan!

Quote Originally Posted by KylieDog View Post
    Title.

I can't be the only one, I do the outside part, go to enter and after a while on a loading screen I get disconnected and cannot reconnect unless I rstart the game.

This on PS3. 9/10 times is not an exaggeration, been to loads of these things now, entered inside 3 times...
    Guess what happened to me today?

I called down my own Arkfall and before I could do anything, I got disconnected. When I logged back in - it had disappeared.

I wish Trion knew how to fix this - I need a really good reason to continue playing this game. This and the change to grenades are a joke. Does anyone from Trion (apart from Trick) actually play this?

So one major no enemies appeared...

The next disconnected when trying to enter...

This is happening to everyone on all the systems. Though I do find it funny that OverloadUT went on the EU server and played and had no problems what so ever. I am also on the NA PS3 and have only been in one major Arkfall sense the launch if the DLC. Every other time I have tried I have got the DC. Sense I have a very fast internet connection and I have a clean install of Defiance I’m guessing that it is not my connection.

Don't feel bad out of TEN Major Arkbreaks (new arkfalls) I got to complete THREE!
    the only way I figured out how to enter without being Dropped is to reload Before
    going to the arkfall site, Be SURE you do NOTHING ELSE! one regular arkfall is enough to get you dropped (doing anything before the arkbreak will get you dropped 75% of the time) as long as you have done no fast travels, no arkfalls, no co-op no pvp etc. just go to the arkbreak and do it. most I have ever got away with doing is TWO in a row (third dropped me). I loved this game but they made grenades fairly useless, ruined some weapons (check out the Volge LMG now it shoots all over when hip fired) and Increased the "Fixed" Disconnects" if Trion doesn't fix the DC ratio Very Soon I might play something else that works. I have been playing since day one and this has been the major problem since day one. it should be Priority One to be Fixed!!!

Perhaps if Trion actually Starts to Listen to us, The Playerbase Might Return.
    PSN - SSlarg
    Founder of the Ark Salvagers

FOR TRADE:

Nothing atm

WANT LIST:

Nothing atm.

Quote Originally Posted by SSlarg View Post
    Don't feel bad out of TEN Major Arkbreaks (new arkfalls) I got to complete THREE!
    the only way I figured out how to enter without being Dropped is to reload Before
    going to the arkfall site, Be SURE you do NOTHING ELSE! one regular arkfall is enough to get you dropped (doing anything before the arkbreak will get you dropped 75% of the time) as long as you have done no fast travels, no arkfalls, no co-op no pvp etc. just go to the arkbreak and do it. most I have ever got away with doing is TWO in a row (third dropped me). I loved this game but they made grenades fairly useless, ruined some weapons (check out the Volge LMG now it shoots all over when hip fired) and Increased the "Fixed" Disconnects" if Trion doesn't fix the DC ratio Very Soon I might play something else that works. I have been playing since day one and this has been the major problem since day one. it should be Priority One to be Fixed!!!

Perhaps if Trion actually Starts to Listen to us, The Playerbase Might Return.
    SSlarg thanks for the information and I’m going to try that ASAP. As far as that last statement good luck. Every time we see someone doing a Q&A they tell us not to ask about that stuff or does not has any new information, kind of sad really.

Oh no you are not the only one. God it is so frustrating to put spikes down, get timed out entering the arkfall and end up with nothing

LOL that's funny I get disconnected all the time when trying to enter the warmaster always at the loading screen. Then I get server unavailable error message about 3 or 4 times when trying to get back into the game. Last night I got right back in and the arkfall was gone and everyone was just standing there like what the heck, we all got disconnected!!! Its not my connection all the ports are open, the media thing from the xmb is disabled and I have deleted and reinstalled everything< ITS NOT ON MY END FOR SURE> and that's what they will tell you when you file a report!!! I have never had so much trouble with any online game in all my time playing games and I have an Atari in my attic so that has been awhile. Just fix the darn TIMEOUTS and I will be happy!

PS3/NA

Quote Originally Posted by shawneP33 View Post
    LOL that's funny I get disconnected all the time when trying to enter the warmaster always at the loading screen. Then I get server unavailable error message about 3 or 4 times when trying to get back into the game. Last night I got right back in and the arkfall was gone and everyone was just standing there like what the heck, we all got disconnected!!! Its not my connection all the ports are open, the media thing from the xmb is disabled and I have deleted and reinstalled everything< ITS NOT ON MY END FOR SURE> and that's what they will tell you when you file a report!!! I have never had so much trouble with any online game in all my time playing games and I have an Atari in my attic so that has been awhile. Just fix the darn TIMEOUTS and I will be happy!

PS3/NA
    Destiny looks amazing doesn't it? I wonder if a company renowned for it's games will have the same problems as company where a former stuntman and actor now develops software...