+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

GameStop "Product Reg Code"?

I pre-ordered the standard edition of Defiance for the Xbox360 at Gamestop, and the clerk was very vague about what this code is. Anybody care to enlighten me?

Thanks.

EDIT: I entered the code into my Defiance account and it also didn't give me any info afterwards. I assume this is just the pre-order bonus stuff. And posibly my beta invite whenever they start it up again.
    Xbox NA

Gamertag: Milky Whites

Founder of clan Devil's Brigade

Quote Originally Posted by MilkyWhites View Post
    I pre-ordered the standard edition of Defiance for the Xbox360 at Gamestop, and the clerk was very vague about what this code is. Anybody care to enlighten me?

Thanks.

EDIT: I entered the code into my Defiance account and it also didn't give me any info afterwards. I assume this is just the pre-order bonus stuff. And posibly my beta invite whenever they start it up again.
    hm... i never got a code with mine :/

Quote Originally Posted by MilkyWhites View Post

Thanks.

Maybe I can enlighten some? I pre-ordered the Standard for the PC. The code was printed onto my reciept, its suppose to be for an ingame weapon. If I remember right, some type of biological weapon I believe. Should tell you on their website. That is how I found out (if i remeber right).

The code will give allow us (Trion) to invite you to the next beta event. You'll get a beta e-mail before the start of the next beta.

Lance James - Community Manager
    "Trample the Weak - Hurdle the Dead"

Quote Originally Posted by Myll_Erik View Post
    The code will give allow us (Trion) to invite you to the next beta event. You'll get a beta e-mail before the start of the next beta.
    Thanks for clearing that up. So I guess that means there WILL be a console beta. Lol.

Also, good info during the livestream today.
    Xbox NA

Gamertag: Milky Whites

Founder of clan Devil's Brigade

Quote Originally Posted by Myll_Erik View Post
    Will we get that code when we put the full amount down or what? I didn't get one with mine and I preordered it about a week ago.

EDIT: I put my original $35 down on 1/14, went in and put another $35 down today neither receipt has a "Product registration code" Ultimate edition X360

Quote Originally Posted by ItISLupus View Post
    Will we get that code when we put the full amount down or what? I didn't get one with mine and I preordered it about a week ago.

EDIT: I put my original $35 down on 1/14, went in and put another $35 down today neither receipt has a "Product registration code" Ultimate edition X360
    I guess I should have mentioned to, that I was told that we should get the beta keys through e-mail when they start to release their beta(s). That is what I was told, and have read.

The code should of came on the receipt. i entered the code on my account here and it only says that i preorder the game for Xbox 360. but yes it is still very vague...

i didnt get a code when i pre ordered the UE from GS....maybe i should call.

Quote Originally Posted by SteelPaladin View Post
    i didnt get a code when i pre ordered the UE from GS....maybe i should call.
    Yeah... they forgot to give me a beta code when I pre-ordered Duke Nukem Forever and handled it over the phone... worst case, they might ask you to drop by the store.