+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13
  1. #1
    Member MilkyWhites's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    73

    GameStop "Product Reg Code"?

    I pre-ordered the standard edition of Defiance for the Xbox360 at Gamestop, and the clerk was very vague about what this code is. Anybody care to enlighten me?

    Thanks.

    EDIT: I entered the code into my Defiance account and it also didn't give me any info afterwards. I assume this is just the pre-order bonus stuff. And posibly my beta invite whenever they start it up again.
    Xbox NA

    Gamertag: Milky Whites

    Founder of clan Devil's Brigade

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by MilkyWhites View Post
    I pre-ordered the standard edition of Defiance for the Xbox360 at Gamestop, and the clerk was very vague about what this code is. Anybody care to enlighten me?

    Thanks.

    EDIT: I entered the code into my Defiance account and it also didn't give me any info afterwards. I assume this is just the pre-order bonus stuff. And posibly my beta invite whenever they start it up again.
    hm... i never got a code with mine :/

  3. #3
    Senior Member WarMad2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Columbus, OH
    Posts
    338
    Quote Originally Posted by MilkyWhites View Post
    I pre-ordered the standard edition of Defiance for the Xbox360 at Gamestop, and the clerk was very vague about what this code is. Anybody care to enlighten me?

    Thanks.

    EDIT: I entered the code into my Defiance account and it also didn't give me any info afterwards. I assume this is just the pre-order bonus stuff. And posibly my beta invite whenever they start it up again.
    Maybe I can enlighten some? I pre-ordered the Standard for the PC. The code was printed onto my reciept, its suppose to be for an ingame weapon. If I remember right, some type of biological weapon I believe. Should tell you on their website. That is how I found out (if i remeber right).

  4. #4
    Community Manager Myll_Erik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    817
    The code will give allow us (Trion) to invite you to the next beta event. You'll get a beta e-mail before the start of the next beta.

    Lance James - Community Manager
    "Trample the Weak - Hurdle the Dead"

  5. #5
    Member MilkyWhites's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    73
    Quote Originally Posted by Myll_Erik View Post
    The code will give allow us (Trion) to invite you to the next beta event. You'll get a beta e-mail before the start of the next beta.
    Thanks for clearing that up. So I guess that means there WILL be a console beta. Lol.

    Also, good info during the livestream today.
    Xbox NA

    Gamertag: Milky Whites

    Founder of clan Devil's Brigade

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,105
    Quote Originally Posted by Myll_Erik View Post
    The code will give allow us (Trion) to invite you to the next beta event. You'll get a beta e-mail before the start of the next beta.
    Will we get that code when we put the full amount down or what? I didn't get one with mine and I preordered it about a week ago.

    EDIT: I put my original $35 down on 1/14, went in and put another $35 down today neither receipt has a "Product registration code" Ultimate edition X360

  7. #7
    Senior Member WarMad2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Columbus, OH
    Posts
    338
    Quote Originally Posted by ItISLupus View Post
    Will we get that code when we put the full amount down or what? I didn't get one with mine and I preordered it about a week ago.

    EDIT: I put my original $35 down on 1/14, went in and put another $35 down today neither receipt has a "Product registration code" Ultimate edition X360
    I guess I should have mentioned to, that I was told that we should get the beta keys through e-mail when they start to release their beta(s). That is what I was told, and have read.

  8. #8
    Senior Member IGears's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Virginia, USA
    Posts
    1,371
    The code should of came on the receipt. i entered the code on my account here and it only says that i preorder the game for Xbox 360. but yes it is still very vague...

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Florida baby!
    Posts
    360
    i didnt get a code when i pre ordered the UE from GS....maybe i should call.

  10. #10
    Senior Member D351's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Negaunee, MI
    Posts
    839
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelPaladin View Post
    i didnt get a code when i pre ordered the UE from GS....maybe i should call.
    Yeah... they forgot to give me a beta code when I pre-ordered Duke Nukem Forever and handled it over the phone... worst case, they might ask you to drop by the store.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts