+ Reply to Thread

Cant do arkfalls

I bought arkbreaker and now guest what I cant even pass an arkfall because I dont have any friends so add me
    name: JAMAICANWEED
    to play ark falls

What server do you play on EU / US this will help others that might want to add you. Also join a Clan id promote mine but we haven't been too active the last few month (Diablo III, GTA AND XBOXONE have been keeping our little community entertained) No pressure we are a casual gaming community check things out at http://lonewolves.enjin.com/home

Two other things Arkbreaker doesnt exclude anyone from arkfalls there are other arkfalls that you can participate in displayed on the map. Also (and i know that others are going to hate me for saying this - sorry) you can join any arkfall that others have put the spikes down for (as far as I know after all they are geared for 16 - 20 people) just make sure that you are being helpful and respectful.

Enjoy!! And seasonal best wishes.
    Xbox GT ; Caulfield2508

He is PC EU, I've spotted him in chat before now...

A mentor in game mechanics and a team mate would be good for this guy.
    The video gaming industry is the only industry that locks out content to people who're not skilled enough to best the game' - Dara O'brian on Video games.
    You're my kind of geeks! - Dara O'Brian on LARPers.

IGN: Swefn
    PC - EU
    Clan: Blood Oath Brotherhood (Recruiting officer rank)
    Feel free to PM any questions about the clan!

)

Sorry I forgot to put that info in lol
    You got me man I'am on the EU server lol, but i also have an account on NA with the same name.
    I play EU mostly.
    and just in case you all wanna know I'am a real Jamaican living in Jamaica.=)
    I'am gong in-game now.)