+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

what a dissappointment

ya know i really was expecting the new dlc to take me longer than 30 minutes to complete but as usual trion has let everyone whon paid for the season pass down again! making me play through old missions an maps again is not making me feel excited about the future of this game. its sad really when you think about how much money you have spent versus the overall game play an the dlc content its not really a fair trade.

I like the new DLC!!!

You're bored of Arkbreaks after 30 minutes of playing them?
    I don't even think that's long enough to complete more than one Arkbreak? Especially majors?
    You've also gotten all the new weapons and thoroughly playtested each one in 30 minutes to see what you prefer?
    It's already been stated that new storyline content isn't coming till DLC3.
    I paid $60 for it when it first came out, paid for the first DLC, and will be paying for the second one, and believe I've gotten my monies worth of it.
    Is someone getting a bit angwy? Need a tissue and a hug from Barney?
    Don't like the game, don't play. Simple?

Quote Originally Posted by Alexri View Post
    People, as a general rule, are stupid.

haven't bought a DLC...yet, and i am still enjoying it at a good pace :3

this dlc blows DLC 1 out of the water! games starting to go in the best direction, thanks trick
    Defiance 2050 - EU XBOX ONE | Clan: Ark Legion Elite | GT: mech | ign: tom
    Defiance - EU XBOX 360 | Clan: Ark Legion Elite | GT: mech | ign: tom

What a disappointment is server timeouts which I nicknamed DAS BOOT!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bane_Of_Legends View Post
    You're bored of Arkbreaks after 30 minutes of playing them?
    I don't even think that's long enough to complete more than one Arkbreak? Especially majors?
    You've also gotten all the new weapons and thoroughly playtested each one in 30 minutes to see what you prefer?
    It's already been stated that new storyline content isn't coming till DLC3.
    I paid $60 for it when it first came out, paid for the first DLC, and will be paying for the second one, and believe I've gotten my monies worth of it.
    Is someone getting a bit angwy? Need a tissue and a hug from Barney?
    Don't like the game, don't play. Simple?
    30 minutes is plenty of time. 75% of major arkfalls that I try to get into i get timed out. When I get logged back in I'm on a different server. I don't even drop batteries at major anymore. I have a better chance getting in if other people put them dowm. When I put them down 100% of the time I get timed out.
    There is not much in this dlc to keep people playing. I already see people not signing in anymore. The time outs and hard freezing had gotten 10x worse. Yesterday I timed out 10 times hard froze3 times and soft froze 2 times.
    Maybe you are playiing a different game then the rest of us. Oh yeah, the "new weapons" are NOT new. they just have different names to them. Really there is nothing new with the 2nd dlc

I find the arkbreaks FAR more fun than sieges and arenas from DLC1.

Quote Originally Posted by mr8liner View Post
    30 minutes is plenty of time. 75% of major arkfalls that I try to get into i get timed out. When I get logged back in I'm on a different server. I don't even drop batteries at major anymore. I have a better chance getting in if other people put them dowm. When I put them down 100% of the time I get timed out.
    There is not much in this dlc to keep people playing. I already see people not signing in anymore. The time outs and hard freezing had gotten 10x worse. Yesterday I timed out 10 times hard froze3 times and soft froze 2 times.
    Maybe you are playiing a different game then the rest of us. Oh yeah, the "new weapons" are NOT new. they just have different names to them. Really there is nothing new with the 2nd dlc
    Your personal opinion. Not everyone's will be like that. Mine certainly isn't. Obviously other's aren't as well. I think this DLC was better than DLC1. Just my opinion.

BTW, I'm playing Defiance. And loving it. You?

Quote Originally Posted by hardy83 View Post
    I find the arkbreaks FAR more fun than sieges and arenas from DLC1.
    Someone give this guy a cookie.