+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Can we fix major Arkfall / Arkbreak rewards please?

I literally just did this:

and all I got was a blue shotgun and a green shield.

As for the Warmaster... all that work, and you get three greens and a blue

Why can't you guys reward the effort someone put into a group activity? I can do six million damage to a Hellbug Hellion, and get this reward, and before you guys screwed loot tables up, I could do 30k damage to a Monolith and score an orange (because I have)

What gives?

Should be grateful you got a shotgun and a shield as a reward. More often than not you'll end up with a grenade stim or spike that gets sent to your claim item section. Though yes the rewards need to be fixed. Arkbreakers should not give greens at all unless you fail them. They need to change arkfalls and sieges so that the grenade/stim/spike doesn't take the place of another reward like it does with lockboxes.

Score has never been a factor in the rewards for arkfalls though, so nothing has changed in that regard.

Is it better to out-monster the monster or to be quietly devoured?
    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
    Beta Tester -/- NA PC Player -/- CORE Leader -/- Ego Level 5,xxx - Clan Level 3,100 - Winterborn - Now playing ESO & Firefall

How much time you spent in the Arkfall and how much damage you dealt should play a role in what rarity loot you get.

I say time spent so even the people who are not so good at the game get rewarded for their effort... even if it didn't go so well.

Like the guys who were at that Arkfall and didn't get into the top 3 (there were only 5 people total), they were there almost as long as I was, and I was the first one there. We should all be rewarded for picking up the slack of 15 other people who failed to show.

I haven't called down an Arkfall in over a week for this vary same reason, call down a major Arkfall and all I got was some green infector and I was on the top 5....

Yes this is an issue, and it makes doing them pointless..

I'm just going to start calling them Arkfails....

I would like to see them implement a tier system like at a siege.
    This would also help with the tag and run problem that so many players do, people might actually stay through the final boss if it increased their chances at decent loot. Right now all arkfall are good for is a few keys and a chance at a leg in a DM, but all you need to do is a little damage and some heals at any of the nodes to get that.
    A tiered system in the breaks might help people with their decisions on what weapons to use for dps and end some of the stupidity.

Arkfall = stuff that spawn on the map randomly.
    Arkbreak = the ones you call down with batteries
    NA-PSN: MAIXX74
    Main Character:
    Mad Kain "Pale Wars Ronin" created- launch day

A developer is only as good as the last thing they released.
    -Rift- was why i was willing to spend $160 pre-ordering the ultimate edition of Defiance a couple weeks before launch.
    -Defiance- is why i won't buy another Trion title at full price if at all.

I was thinking it must have been easier to get Orange from the major ones. The only 2 we beat him in I got an Orange both times and it was actually they were in a row, guess i got lucky.

If you want to be rewarded for effort, go do a Siege. Arkfalls are for equal for everyone. No one really wants to see every hellbug crystal mobbed by Wolfhounds, nor every other arkfall filled with Surge Bolters. If you want to do high damage, cool. If you want to level a weapon, that's cool too. For Arkfalls, there's never been pressure either way.

HAHAHAHAHA... arkfails... that's a good one!