+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 11 to 20 of 20
  1. #11
    Senior Member DanteYoda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    790
    Quote Originally Posted by Escyos View Post
    I remember a thread where some sworn that they heard that Defiance was to be getting flying vehicles in DLC1 and when asked to locate where they heard this, they could not.

    Try to provide a source for ramblings on these forums.
    Could it be this?

    http://www.defiancedata.com/models.php?id=1239

  2. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    111
    Damn. How much stuff did they really cut or need to re-add?

    Wish i hadn't seen that link now.

  3. #13
    Senior Member Bakku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    346
    Quote Originally Posted by DanteYoda View Post
    Ohmygod.

    How do we not have this?

    Quote Originally Posted by ten4 View Post
    They can't do any better than this, they have only like 5 people left to work on it since they fired most of the dev team that made Defiance.

    Rehash existing assets and call it 'new' is the name of the game.
    Thanks to their recent Christmas photo we know they have more than 5 people working on Defiance. (Even if it doesn't seem like it.)

    http://scontent-a-sea.xx.fbcdn.net/h...63282805_n.jpg

  4. #14
    Senior Member Arsenic_Touch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    5,801
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakku View Post


    Thanks to their recent Christmas photo we know they have more than 5 people working on Defiance. (Even if it doesn't seem like it.)

    http://scontent-a-sea.xx.fbcdn.net/h...63282805_n.jpg
    That doesn't actually prove anything one way or the other. They combined their offices for Rift and Defiance, the majority of them are obviously going to be Rift.

    Is it better to out-monster the monster or to be quietly devoured?
    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
    Beta Tester -/- NA PC Player -/- CORE Leader -/- Ego Level 5,000 - Clan Level 2,950 - Winterborn - Now playing ESO

  5. #15
    Senior Member N3gativeCr33p's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Outside Chicago, IL
    Posts
    3,704
    Quote Originally Posted by Umfafa View Post
    I watched you guys showing off DLC2 on the livestream...and I could have sworn you said that there would be different interiors for the arkbreaks.

    So....um. Where is they? I'm only seeing one design.
    I was born at night, but not last night... I never believed a word of their empty promise.

  6. #16
    Senior Member crasher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Outside the Beltway in Virginia, on an actual pc.
    Posts
    3,941
    Quote Originally Posted by Umfafa View Post
    I watched you guys showing off DLC2 on the livestream...and I could have sworn you said that there would be different interiors for the arkbreaks.

    So....um. Where is they? I'm only seeing one design.
    There are several different ones.
    Didn't you notice that the trashcans you kick over at the end for the 'loot' are sometimes in different places?

    You need to pay more attention.
    TRION is a wiley lot.

    NA/pc.
    E-45XX

    Just my opinion.
    I have lots of opinions.
    Some of them, on occasion, people have agreed with.
    I do not, as a rule, trust those people.

  7. #17
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiithe View Post
    That quote is interesting not just for the WM/colonizer but for the removal of a plotline.

    Sad when a game that already suffers from content issues suffers from additional content removal. Then again maybe they are doing an EA and just unlocking already made content as 'DLC'. Might explain some of the backsliding with bugs.
    We are now proud to announce the upcoming release of Defiance DLC3: Rise of the 99ers!
    Key features:
    - New epic questline revealing the origins of the 99ers!*
    - New Rampage: Mill Valley Mines!**
    - You can now call down 99er arkfalls!***[1]
    - Major 99ers arkfalls feature a new boss! Can you handle him?****
    - New 99er arkfalls drop new weapons!*****[1]
    - Changes nobody asked for! ******

    * Find the four data recorders.
    ** Same as the conflict site, just with never-ending enemy spawns.
    *** Volge arkfalls, but with 99ers.
    **** Jackleg John, Joe's twin brother.
    ***** Mostly reskins/renames of weapons you already have.
    ****** Shields were too complicated. There are now only three types, and no variants. Wolfhound crit reduced by 50%. Damage increasing perks no longer stack, the game will use the highest bonus for the situation. Larger magazine size for VOT Blast Rifle (damage remains ridiculously low). Mobs now drop less salvage and scrip. Vehicle prices increased by 900%. BMG damage reduced by 50%, healing increased by 2%. More!
    [1] This is the stuff you get for your $10. Everything else is available to all players for free.

  8. #18
    Senior Member crasher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Outside the Beltway in Virginia, on an actual pc.
    Posts
    3,941
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannova View Post
    We are now proud to announce the upcoming release of Defiance DLC3: Rise of the 99ers!
    Key features:
    - New epic questline revealing the origins of the 99ers!*
    - New Rampage: Mill Valley Mines!**
    - You can now call down 99er arkfalls!***[1]
    - Major 99ers arkfalls feature a new boss! Can you handle him?****
    - New 99er arkfalls drop new weapons!*****[1]
    - Changes nobody asked for! ******

    * Find the four data recorders.
    ** Same as the conflict site, just with never-ending enemy spawns.
    *** Volge arkfalls, but with 99ers.
    **** Jackleg John, Joe's twin brother.
    ***** Mostly reskins/renames of weapons you already have.
    ****** Shields were too complicated. There are now only three types, and no variants. Wolfhound crit reduced by 50%. Damage increasing perks no longer stack, the game will use the highest bonus for the situation. Larger magazine size for VOT Blast Rifle (damage remains ridiculously low). Mobs now drop less salvage and scrip. Vehicle prices increased by 900%. BMG damage reduced by 50%, healing increased by 2%. More!
    [1] This is the stuff you get for your $10. Everything else is available to all players for free.
    I'm not finding anything here I don't believe....
    NA/pc.
    E-45XX

    Just my opinion.
    I have lots of opinions.
    Some of them, on occasion, people have agreed with.
    I do not, as a rule, trust those people.

  9. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannova View Post
    We are now proud to announce the upcoming release of Defiance DLC3: Rise of the 99ers!
    Key features:
    - New epic questline revealing the origins of the 99ers!*
    - New Rampage: Mill Valley Mines!**
    - You can now call down 99er arkfalls!***[1]
    - Major 99ers arkfalls feature a new boss! Can you handle him?****
    - New 99er arkfalls drop new weapons!*****[1]
    - Changes nobody asked for! ******
    You have a very bright future as a manager for a game development company. Please take my money!

  10. #20
    Senior Member N3gativeCr33p's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Outside Chicago, IL
    Posts
    3,704
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannova View Post
    We are now proud to announce the upcoming release of Defiance DLC3: Rise of the 99ers!

    Key features:
    - Changes nobody asked for! ******

    [1] This is the stuff you get for your $10. Everything else is available to all players for free.
    I would seriously wet myself from laughter if this information ever found its way into the game's patch notes!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts