+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Do ANY Tier 4 boxes have oranges any more?

Have to be closing in on 50 without seeing an orange and probably about 10-15 purples over that period. It's stunning that any of us idiots still play this POS.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Ronald View Post
    Have to be closing in on 50 without seeing an orange and probably about 10-15 purples over that period. It's stunning that any of us idiots still play this POS.
    Come back and complain after you have bought over 500 before getting an orange. Random is random, and quite frankly oranges are legendary and SHOULD be hard to get!
    Support me in Extralife

Xbox Gt and Defiance Character (Na): Atticus Batman
    DEFIANCE CLAN: DAWN PATROL(forum page)

(Azrael Batman) Clan: Nuclear Elite (EU)

Quote Originally Posted by CM Kiwibird View Post
    That's because Batman is the best.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOz View Post
    As usual Batman is right.
    Quote Originally Posted by dramaQkarri View Post
    Because Batman is ALWAYS RIGHT!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheReaper2662 View Post
    Batman is boss. He will never lose because he is the best. That's that. Oh yeeeah

if you want orange weapons go to arkfalls, i get oranges form the warmaster i never get boxes

Oranges from the Warmaster are a dime a dozen. The real oranges with non-set stats are certainly getting hard to get. I've noticed a significant drop off in oranges from T-4 boxes. I used to get them regularly, now I'm getting the blue horde.

Last night I pulled 3 blue auto-lobbers and 1 blue shotgun out of the same box. The odds of that happening? Pretty good with Trion's RNG.

I actually was able to pull 2 oranges from T-4 lock boxes not long ago, but guess what, both crappy shotguns!
    In-Game: Dryder | EGO: 5000 | Platform: PC-NA | Clan: CORE | Title: "Insomniac"

I opened two T-4 lockboxes in the last two weeks. I managed to get three oranges from the first (pistol, BMG, shotgun) and one from the second (shotgun). I don't really remember what else I received. I think it was mostly blue though there may have been at least one purple. My previous 20 to 30 attempts at T-4's (September and prior) resulted in one orange. So, from my perspective, T-4's seem improved.

I, too, have felt a disturbance in the fo- errr

yeah. My rate of oranges from t4 boxes has hit the floor. I have NO idea why Trion thought it was a cool idea to give T4 Boxes the following rate:

80% chance for blue
    15% chance for purple
    5% chance for orange

All this while making T4 boxes cost almost 3 times more than tier 3. Tier 3 boxes actually have a higher chance to get a purple than the tier 4 box, and a signficantly lower chance for blue, but a high chance for green.

Outside Roanoke, in Virginia, on an actual pc.
    Only Oranges I've seen in weeks were:

• Rhino Contender IV DX
    • Wolverine with Cannoneer (no nano)
    • VBI Assault Rifle with Cannoneer (no nano)
    • FRC Auto-Scattergun (no syn, no nano)
    • VBI TACC Auto Shotgun (no syn, no nano)
    On one of my 'toons.
    These are just my opinions.
    I have lots of opinions.
    Some of them, on occasion, people have agreed with.
    I do not trust those people.

NA/pc.
    2013:
    Mid E-5XXX main, but I played 26+ 'toons from E400 to E5500. (Dormant)
    2050: Lvl 499X main

Quote Originally Posted by crasher View Post
    Only Oranges I've seen in weeks were:

• Rhino Contender IV DX
    • Wolverine with Cannoneer (no nano)
    • VBI Assault Rifle with Cannoneer (no nano)
    • FRC Auto-Scattergun (no syn, no nano)
    • VBI TACC Auto Shotgun (no syn, no nano)
    On one of my 'toons.
    Ouch, oranges with no nano OR synergy? grinder. Worthless.

No way someone got three oranges from a single T4 box. No chance at all.

Here is the typical T4 box - blue rocket launcher, blue rebound lobber, another blue rocket launcher, and some other blue piece of crap salvage...oh, and don't forget the blue grenade that goes to your claim items.

I think Trion made these worse lately. In exchange for taking greens out of the T4's, they just increased the chance of blues. I have stopped playing this game many times over the past year, usually after spending weeks and weeks of grinding for keycodes only to get absolutely nothing from lockboxes. Trion, why haven't you learned that you need to give players some time of reward every now and then to keep them coming back? This drop rate from T4's is just flat out wrong.

I got an orange syphon frc heavy, rocker, and sub carbine within the past 3 weeks