+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

7th legion is originally from washington state!

okay this is pretty simple reasoning so stay with me.Article first:

"When the world fell apart, one group kept their courage. Guided by the teachings of the Code of Bushido, the soldiers of the 7th Legion marched across Canada gathering survivors as they went. From one outpost to another they marched until finally they found a city which did not fall: Manhattan. There, they made their stand against the darkness, and Commander Yoshida Hiro called an end to their long journey. Now they have come to Paradise. What dread news could this herald?"

And here is how they come from Washington state: they follow bushido=Japanese cultural origin. they marched across Canada and ended up in Manhattan= they started in the west and moved east. BUT were close enough to Canada to make that area their crossing ground. Therefore Wahington State is the most likely origin of the 7th legion. Because the only Large main branch sanctioned Japanese Shrine(Major Japanese cultural establishment) in that area is located in Washington state and that is the Tsubaki Grand Shrine of America. So what do you guys think? am I right?!

Quote Originally Posted by Slayer Slayn View Post

"When the world fell apart, one group kept their courage. Guided by the teachings of the Code of Bushido, the soldiers of the 7th Legion marched across Canada gathering survivors as they went. From one outpost to another they marched until finally they found a city which did not fall: Manhattan. There, they made their stand against the darkness, and Commander Yoshida Hiro called an end to their long journey. Now they have come to Paradise. What dread news could this herald?"

And here is how they come from Washington state: they follow bushido=Japanese cultural origin. they marched across Canada and ended up in Manhattan= they started in the west and moved east. BUT were close enough to Canada to make that area their crossing ground. Therefore Wahington State is the most likely origin of the 7th legion. Because the only Large main branch sanctioned Japanese Shrine(Major Japanese cultural establishment) in that area is located in Washington state and that is the Tsubaki Grand Shrine of America. So what do you guys think? am I right?!
    Coherent reasoning. This might be the way they go about it. But does the location matter so much?

Sounds Reasonable

This works for me.

Quote Originally Posted by jadestone View Post
    This works for me.
    Same here. Sounds like that works.

Quote Originally Posted by Nefarious View Post
    So mesmerizing.. can't stop watching..

Outside Roanoke, in Virginia, on an actual pc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rekhar View Post
    So mesmerizing.. can't stop watching..
    Wait 'til he gets done.
    These are just my opinions.
    I have lots of opinions.
    Some of them, on occasion, people have agreed with.
    I do not trust those people.

NA/pc.
    2013:
    Mid E-5XXX main, but I played 26+ 'toons from E400 to E5500. (Dormant)
    2050: Lvl 499X main

Washington state is the most depressing place in the United States. The suicide rate is very high and I can see why.
    Charcter: Jet Brvada
    EGO: 5900

Quote Originally Posted by Jet1337 View Post
    Washington state is the most depressing place in the United States. The suicide rate is very high and I can see why.
    WTF? Lol where did you get that info?
    NA-PSN: MAIXX74
    Main Character:
    Mad Kain "Pale Wars Ronin" created- launch day

A developer is only as good as the last thing they released.
    -Rift- was why i was willing to spend $160 pre-ordering the ultimate edition of Defiance a couple weeks before launch.
    -Defiance- is why i won't buy another Trion title at full price if at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Maixx View Post
    WTF? Lol where did you get that info?
    Word goes around. A lot of times I wish I could go to sleep and not wake up. It's so depressing here.
    Charcter: Jet Brvada
    EGO: 5900