+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Episode Missions?

Do they still exist? If so where or how can I get them? Or did they get removed after the tv season finished?

Sol 3, Sol System, Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha
    they have "reruns" of the episode missions also if you are ego lvl 3000+ you can replay them. i think some of them have been converted into co op missions as well

Do you know when they have reruns?

You'll have to wait for "rewind" events. The episodes seem to turn on when the show is on syfy. There haven't been many rewind events since the show ended.

The first 'rewind' was a replay of the lead into the show starting May 24th 2013.
    http://community.defiance.com/en/201...s-almost-here/

The second included all episode content after the series finale on syfy on July 8, 2013.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69oRmQM4pik

There have been 5 episodes
    1. Nolan and Irissa
    2. Hellbug Season
    3. Rynn Crossover
    4. The Plague
    5. The Manhunt
    Quote Originally Posted by Vega View Post
    Ender Xenocide aka Justifiable187 aka one of the greatest ark hunters ever

I'm unsure when the episode missions will return I'd keep an eye out on the blog
    In its dying breath the traveller created the ghosts... to open doors

Any good news so far? Oh and I wanted to know; If i'm with a buddy in a group and he launches an ep co-op replay, will I get the same reward as you would in the actual mission? I'm trying to get Nolan's outfit.

do they show up on the map? also what rating for them to be available? or do i need to access the "Dial"? to access it?

Quote Originally Posted by Nashtalia View Post
    do they show up on the map?
    I want to say that they actually do show up on the map. Been a long time since I played them, so pardon me if I'm wrong on this.

Quote Originally Posted by AKz EffecT View Post
    Any good news so far? Oh and I wanted to know; If i'm with a buddy in a group and he launches an ep co-op replay, will I get the same reward as you would in the actual mission? I'm trying to get Nolan's outfit.
    Nolan's outfit is in the first episode, which can be done in group while you are in the normal world. When you go into a bunker, I believe they are solo-only.

Quote Originally Posted by Nashtalia View Post
    do they show up on the map? also what rating for them to be available? or do i need to access the "Dial"? to access it?
    They will show up as a star on your map, almost like they are another main mission. Nolan and Irissa have no rating - it acts almost like an intro to arkfalls. I can't remember if the others do - you just have to be able to get to Madera, where most of the other episodes occur.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vega View Post
    Ender Xenocide aka Justifiable187 aka one of the greatest ark hunters ever

Quote Originally Posted by N3gativeCr33p View Post
    I want to say that they actually do show up on the map. Been a long time since I played them, so pardon me if I'm wrong on this.
    Episode missions haven't been around since the rewind event as far as I know if Trion were going to repeat them they would post on all social media sites
    In its dying breath the traveller created the ghosts... to open doors