+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Sheilds glitching on warmasters

is anyone else having bugs where u enter n win a warmaster then leave ur shields dissappear lost a legendary bullseye shield and a few epics bullseyes n regens i had from this duno if this is a known glitch or not but getting annoying...
    GT x210x W3ST---Xbox360

Nothing disappearing from my inventory but sometimes when the Warmaster breaks my shield it wont recharge.

o mine totally breaks n goes bye bye happened only today tho so idk o well gotta love random glitches :P just not guna wear sheidls i wanna keep now lol
    GT x210x W3ST---Xbox360

Never lost a shield either, have lost my winnings (legendary) due to my bags being full twice though..

Edit my Shield Recharge does not work sometimes as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Nefarious View Post
    Nothing disappearing from my inventory but sometimes when the Warmaster breaks my shield it wont recharge.
    I thought this was happening - and it happens to me a lot, actually. I use a 6 second delay shield, but it sometimes does not recharge even if I take no damage for way longer than that, but only in the warmaster.

It could just be a visual glitch. Exit the game completely and log back in. Check your inventory, if the shield is still there it was just a visual glitch. If it is gone, make a bug report, submit an in-game ticket, and go from there.
    Support me in Extralife

Xbox Gt and Defiance Character (Na): Atticus Batman
    DEFIANCE CLAN: DAWN PATROL(forum page)

(Azrael Batman) Clan: Nuclear Elite (EU)

Quote Originally Posted by CM Kiwibird View Post
    That's because Batman is the best.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOz View Post
    As usual Batman is right.
    Quote Originally Posted by dramaQkarri View Post
    Because Batman is ALWAYS RIGHT!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheReaper2662 View Post
    Batman is boss. He will never lose because he is the best. That's that. Oh yeeeah

Quote Originally Posted by Atticus Batman View Post
    It could just be a visual glitch. Exit the game completely and log back in. Check your inventory, if the shield is still there it was just a visual glitch. If it is gone, make a bug report, submit an in-game ticket, and go from there.
    Yep, what Batman said. I've never lost any items while fighting him.

To the few people who also noticed how long shields stay down, I am not sure if that is intended to
    1) Extend Shield Effect
    2) To make the encounter tougher.

I am sure Trick knows about it though. He seems to have put himself into quite a few encounters to get a feel for it.

I have been noticing this also. I mentioned it to one of the guys last night. Shield broke, life drained til nearly nothing. Used a health stim. Didn't work.

My shield is Rebel Regen ark 75%. It did not regenerate the rest of the instance. Went down and self-revived, shields didn't regen. Died, extracted. Shield wasn't regen'ed{sp}. Was fine after instance and in several other instances since.

I've noticed it a few times. Last night when it was happening, the armor on the monkey wasn't breaking. We had his health down considerably, almost 2/3 down, but armor would not break. When it did break, around the 2 minute mark, the health quit dropping as quickly. We failed but barely.

*edit*

This was done with a group that regularly beats the monkey. Extremely frustrating.

Shield leaving inventory? No.

Shield breaking and then not recharging at all in the WM battle, even when using a heal stim? Constantly.

Quote Originally Posted by nathanpbutler View Post
    Shield leaving inventory? No.

Shield breaking and then not recharging at all in the WM battle, even when using a heal stim? Constantly.

I see it as a benefit, rather than something bad: Enable Kill or Be Killed (deal more critical damage when your shields are empty) and Survival Instinct (reload faster when shields are empty).

I also have a feeling that your shields don't recharge due to the warmaster's electric attacks, which take down shields, but doesn't damage health nearly as much.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vega View Post
    Ender Xenocide aka Justifiable187 aka one of the greatest ark hunters ever