+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

People glitching the warmaster to stand perfectly still the whole match! (Farming)

There has been a large amount of glitching the war master on the EU xbox server and jut wanted to know if it's as bad on other platforms and regions,

A particular clan has started making the war master stand perfectly still on the spot the whole match making farming for orange guns rather easy.

This glitch is easily done when getting a phase to your self also for glitch setup. I don't see why people have to spoil a game so much,
    Defiance 2050 - EU XBOX ONE | Clan: Ark Legion Elite | GT: mech | ign: tom
    Defiance - EU XBOX 360 | Clan: Ark Legion Elite | GT: mech | ign: tom

Quote Originally Posted by duction View Post
    This glitch is easily done when getting a phase to your self also for glitch setup. I don't see why people have to spoil a game so much,
    I'm confused is that how you do it because probably not the best idea to explain the glitch to everyone.

I have never seen it glitch on PC NA, but you might want to send the Clan name glitching to support.

I haven't mentioned one part of how it's done and no, having you're own phase just makes things easier to do as you have everyone's cooperation in the war master to get it started.

Trick knows about this and has responded but I just hope they take the report seriously, funny how they have loads of speed boost shotguns from him lol.

Coulda swore I herd u asking how its done in zone chat. Either way the devs have known about it for prob 2wks now. And no I don't 100% no how to do it. All tho I have been in several which were glitched
    XBOX EU
    ARK LEGION ELITE CLAN FOUNDER
    CLAN RANK 3600
    GT ARRANHAYLEYEDEN
    IGN ARRAN EGO 5900
    IGN SKUNKZ EGO 6000
    IGN NEW PREADTOR EGO 4800+

XBOX NA
    IGN SKUNKZ EGO 6000

I did ask and reported it when I found out, being so defensive makes you look guilty Arron

We've been in enough war masters together 4 my scores 2 tell u I don't need glitch him ;p 6.6 crit wolfie all the way.
    XBOX EU
    ARK LEGION ELITE CLAN FOUNDER
    CLAN RANK 3600
    GT ARRANHAYLEYEDEN
    IGN ARRAN EGO 5900
    IGN SKUNKZ EGO 6000
    IGN NEW PREADTOR EGO 4800+

XBOX NA
    IGN SKUNKZ EGO 6000

I have only seen him glitched one time on ps3 NA, we have him on farm status unless he's released early so I dont see any reason to make the fight easier.

Quote Originally Posted by Arran View Post
    Coulda swore I herd u asking how its done in zone chat. Either way the devs have known about it for prob 2wks now. And no I don't 100% no how to do it. All tho I have been in several which were glitched

We've been in enough war masters together 4 my scores 2 tell u I don't need glitch him ;p 6.6 crit wolfie all the way.
    Cell phones will be the demise of the English language yet. This is a forum not a cellphone, you are not texting, you are not being charged by the letter. "Know" and "no" are not the same word. "4" is a number, "for" is word they do not mean the same thing. "u" is a letter "you" is a word. "herd" is a group of animals, "heard" is the past tense of hear. "tho" is not a word, "though" is.
    This is why there are some posts I don't even read. If you can't take the time to actually write a post I am not going to take the time to read it.
    onPCintheUSA

Anyway the big bad Warmaster is a farm
    BUT THERE ARE STILL A GROUP OF USELESS NOOBS THAT STILL CNT KILL IT ONLY TIME I FAIL IS IN A GROUP OF NOOBS THAT USE THE WRONG GEAR AND LET HIM OUT EARLY BEFORE ROOM FULL AND JUST OUT RIGHT STUPID AND WONT SHOOT THE DAMN RIGHT ARM
    XBOX 360 ( EU )
    CLAN - FIGHT FOR THE LOST
    I.G.N - DEMON 666 EGO - (5700)
    GAME TAG - I0K LEIGH I0K

http://hulkercafe.com/360eu/

Anyway i dunno how to glitch i dnt want to glitch but i ****in hate noobs that dnt take advice or shoot right arm or let him out early.
    E.g - noobs using infectors or bmg or stupid *** volge weapons.
    XBOX 360 ( EU )
    CLAN - FIGHT FOR THE LOST
    I.G.N - DEMON 666 EGO - (5700)
    GAME TAG - I0K LEIGH I0K

http://hulkercafe.com/360eu/