+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

E-Rep will be hitting the Bay Area in force

So we know that the E-Rep has another working Stratocarrier in its possession and we know that the Bay Area is a very profitable region - the gulanite alone is enough to bring them down, but the largest amount of arktech in the world, a terraspire, one of their greatest enemies, petrohol, the Thorn Liro (which I don't mean to tell you would seriously destabilize Castithan rule in Sulos), and now we hear that a military force is coming to the Bay.

I think its only a matter of time before E-Rep wants to own the Bay.

Good information thanks but seems no one gives a ****

Oh we care, but most of us who love the lore thing already have his site bookmarked. He posts this stuff anyway, so those who are newer or have never bothered checking his site, can see it. And it is appreciated.
    Support me in Extralife

Xbox Gt and Defiance Character (Na): Atticus Batman
    DEFIANCE CLAN: DAWN PATROL(forum page)

(Azrael Batman) Clan: Nuclear Elite (EU)

Quote Originally Posted by CM Kiwibird View Post
    That's because Batman is the best.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOz View Post
    As usual Batman is right.
    Quote Originally Posted by dramaQkarri View Post
    Because Batman is ALWAYS RIGHT!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheReaper2662 View Post
    Batman is boss. He will never lose because he is the best. That's that. Oh yeeeah

Quote Originally Posted by angryjones View Post
    Good information thanks but seems no one gives a....
    Someone needs a timeout.

I live in a Twiztid and tormented mind, keep out.
    Whoa, Whoa.
    Escyos is absolutely right.
    A steady influx on any E-Rep in The Bay Area will destabilize an already volitile climate as It is.
    Any Arkhunter on The Grind for salvage wouldn't want those weasels anywhere NEAR here!
    Admit it, for all of their damn lofty ideals and magnanimous talk, the E-Rep are no better than locusts. They find what they want - they strip the area of every available resource and then move on leaving waste and ruin in their wake.
    Paradise is doing fine as It is; We have everything that We need, We are self-governed, self-sustaining and We take care of Our own.
    If We need/want, We take the Overland and spend our scrip elsewhere but We always come home.
    Keep the E-Rep out, I say - We don't need them.
    I hope that You folks agree with me.

"THIS FATAL CIRCUS needs a few less clowns...."
    GT: CRIXDA CLAN: DAWN PATROL
    "Have Cool, Will Travel"
    DAWN PATROL every saturday A.M., Run and Gun on XBL NA!

Quote Originally Posted by CRIXDA View Post
    Whoa, Whoa.
    A steady influx on any E-Rep in The Bay Area will destabilize an already volitile climate as It is.
    Any Arkhunter on The Grind for salvage wouldn't want those weasels anywhere NEAR here!
    Admit it, for all of their damn lofty ideals and magnanimous talk, the E-Rep are no better than locusts. They find what they want - they strip the area of every available resource and then move on leaving waste and ruin in their wake.
    Paradise is doing fine as It is; We have everything that We need, We are self-governed, self-sustaining and We take care of Our own.
    If We need/want, We take the Overland and spend our scrip elsewhere but We always come home.
    Agreed Keep the ERep in Defiance. Send us Nolan I have some scrip I want to out of his hide. Then I'm going to put a round in Varius' melon.

Quote Originally Posted by Escyos View Post
    So we know that the E-Rep has another working Stratocarrier in its possession and we know that the Bay Area is a very profitable region - the gulanite alone is enough to bring them down, but the largest amount of arktech in the world, a terraspire, one of their greatest enemies, petrohol, the Thorn Liro (which I don't mean to tell you would seriously destabilize Castithan rule in Sulos), and now we hear that a military force is coming to the Bay.

Bring it on. Anyone wearing 7th legion gear is a target. Any E-rep that gets in my way will be gunned down.

DEFIANCE!

Chicago, San fransico, anywhere my work takes me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Escyos View Post

Dont worry about it. Most won't make it to the bay because I will be intercepting them. Whoever makes it out alive from my traps you can have. Granted if I had the gun I wanted their would be no survivors.

Chicago, San fransico, anywhere my work takes me.
    Quote Originally Posted by CRIXDA View Post
    Whoa, Whoa.
    The Locusts at least are doing what they do because of instinct. E-REP Kills innocent humans and Votan because of eliteism, greed, and racism terrestrial/extraterrestrial. They are a organized crime Enterprise, the only diffrences between the Raidars and E-REP are that one uses forkes and knives and the other is more excepting of other species.

Whats the last thing any EREP or Raider has go through their head when they see the Punisher?

A Syphon round.

now now punisher. save some of the scrip grubing brainless higher governed morons for the rest of us. you aint the only one that is watching the borders and takeing out convoys.

damn Erep pups are locusts but atleast when you kill a locust or it dies. you can eat it. Ereps. not so much. unless your a canabel .

we dont need the E rep . down with E rep

DEFIANCE! DEFIANCE ! DEFIANCE !

ps FIRST ONE TO 100k e REP KILLS IS BUYIN AT THE CRATER