+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Can You Still Redeem Arkfall Codes?

I just got into this game this week and it's awesome but I just started reading about these arkfall codes yesterday and when trying to redeem them via the website the button for submit just has a red circle with a line through it whenever I mouse over it and hitting enter/return doesn't do anything?

Yes, they are still active.

A red circle indicates that you have entered more than 6 characters. All arkfall codes are exactly 6 characters. Make sure you don't have a space after the last character.

The full list of codes available are at http://www.ign.com/wikis/defiance/Arkfall_Codes
    Quote Originally Posted by Vega View Post
    Ender Xenocide aka Justifiable187 aka one of the greatest ark hunters ever

Quote Originally Posted by justifiable187 View Post
    Yes, they are still active.

A red circle indicates that you have entered more than 6 characters. All arkfall codes are exactly 6 characters. Make sure you don't have a space after the last character.

The full list of codes available are at http://www.ign.com/wikis/defiance/Arkfall_Codes
    That is exactly where I am copying and pasting them from. (no extra spaces, I tried entering them by hand too.

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan G01 View Post
    That is exactly where I am copying and pasting them from. (no extra spaces, I tried entering them by hand too.
    Nevermind I just contacted live chat and they said they are having an issue with people not being able to enter them at the moment.

Are you linking or browsing to the page?
    I mean from here you click the big link at the top of the pag to the main defiance page, click "explore the game" at the top just under the defiance logo you will see my ego, click it, then log in to that page. enter your codes there.

If you still have problem enter a blank. Just click on the space for entering your code, then hit enter, this will clear it.

Yes, I found copy and paste from the IGN page give you an empty space the code page counts. But it gets old fast lol

lol you got an answer while I was posting.
    onPCintheUSA

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...any=true#gid=0

Use this list, has all 167 codes. Doesn't hurt to add the extra 47. Used to give extra things. Might luck out.

Is it better to out-monster the monster or to be quietly devoured?
    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
    Beta Tester -/- NA PC Player -/- CORE Leader -/- Ego Level 5,xxx - Clan Level 3,100 - Winterborn - Now playing ESO & Firefall

Quote Originally Posted by Manstan View Post
    Are you linking or browsing to the page?
    I mean from here you click the big link at the top of the pag to the main defiance page, click "explore the game" at the top just under the defiance logo you will see my ego, click it, then log in to that page. enter your codes there.

If you still have problem enter a blank. Just click on the space for entering your code, then hit enter, this will clear it.

Yes, I found copy and paste from the IGN page give you an empty space the code page counts. But it gets old fast lol

lol you got an answer while I was posting.
    I just tried browsing to the page the way you suggested and discovered the "Explore The Game" button is completely unclickable....

Yup... just created this toon to mule stuff (since, in their wisdom, Trion neglected an account bank) and can neither enter codes nor 'explore the game'.

Trion crash go boom, methinks. Leastwise with Defiance. TV show ratings weren't good enough, I guess. That's SyFy for you.

http://www.defiance.com/en/my-ego/

enter the codes there, they work fine.

Is it better to out-monster the monster or to be quietly devoured?
    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
    Beta Tester -/- NA PC Player -/- CORE Leader -/- Ego Level 5,xxx - Clan Level 3,100 - Winterborn - Now playing ESO & Firefall

Although entering the codes back in april, my character who I created a couple days ago got the rewards in the claim items.
    GT: Dan0245
    Xbox One: North America