+ Reply to Thread

Just bought for Xbox 360 and looking for tips on playing and making new friends!

Just Defiance on Xbox 360 and I am currently looking for any tips as to what I should do to "catch-up" to end so, when new season of Defiance starts I can be play along side others. Also, looking to make some new friends since this is my only MMO type game for long time.

Generally, quickest way is to join a clan... Mine's recruiting, but it's probably more fun to join one that has more than one member... like Browncoats or Freemasons.
    I totally wrote the first Defiance filk:
    http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...2404#post22404

Also, I used to recruit for the Anarcho-Syndicalist Revolutionary Union <ASRU Ark Hunters> (on 360 NA), but no one was interested, and I don't know if I'll ever bother playing again.

If you're on the North America side of Xbox you can shoot me an friend request. (Please PM me here so that I know it's your request)

Dawn Patrol is always looking for friendly people to run & gun with. You can check our clan site from my sig below.

Quote Originally Posted by Zugo View Post
    If you're on the North America side of Xbox you can shoot me an friend request. (Please PM me here so that I know it's your request)

Dawn Patrol is always looking for friendly people to run & gun with. You can check our clan site from my sig below.
    Sounds Good!