+ Reply to Thread

Defiance critical error... service not available. Help me!

So today i downloaded and patched my defiance and when started the game the error popped up... tried restarting pc, open ports and it didn't worked so i dont know what to do i have a personal pc and iam connected to wifi with my smartphone soo i think could it be because of this? if it is or not please tell me i don't know what to do ;(... really want to play and i'd appreciate any help

Quote Originally Posted by Erix222 View Post
    So today i downloaded and patched my defiance and when started the game the error popped up... tried restarting pc, open ports and it didn't worked so i dont know what to do i have a personal pc and iam connected to wifi with my smartphone soo i think could it be because of this? if it is or not please tell me i don't know what to do ;(... really want to play and i'd appreciate any help
    What has to be done is that you need delete your cache for defiance by going in to C:/users/appdata/trion something like that and cache and delete that folder and startup and you should be able to play install the the patch and play .

"Welcome to the New Age!"

GT: Crypticasden
    Clan : DAWN PATROL
    "Have Cool, Will Travel"
    DAWN PATROL is ready to run and gun throughout our server : XBOX NA, any old time!!!
    Come and join us!
    Every Saturday morning on XBL NA, Shadow Andreas, The Dawn Patrol and I are blasting through Paradise and laughing it up! Come have some Earth Republic Commando issue coffee and hang out with us!

Could you tell me exatly where to find it ? im on windows xp and cant get anything similar to what you said

Quote Originally Posted by Vathian View Post
    What has to be done is that you need delete your cache for defiance by going in to C:/users/appdata/trion something like that and cache and delete that folder and startup and you should be able to play install the the patch and play .
    That will just serve to confuse. First you have to unhide hidden folders then it is C:/users/{comp name}/appdata/local/defiance. But there is no "cache" folder to delete. {disregard, that is for W7/8}

XP? Microsoft doesn't even support XP now. Tell us about your comp, it may not meet minimum specs.

Note: wifi is not the best way to be playing games.
    onPCintheUSA

Quote Originally Posted by Manstan View Post
    That will just serve to confuse. First you have to unhide hidden folders then it is C:/users/{comp name}/appdata/local/defiance. But there is no "cache" folder to delete. {disregard, that is for W7/8}

XP? Microsoft doesn't even support XP now. Tell us about your comp, it may not meet minimum specs.

Note: wifi is not the best way to be playing games.
    I have AMD Athlon x2 2ghz nvidia gt 220 1gb and 1.5gb ram, windows xp 32-bit.

That's border line but should play it. Wish I could help but you might try posting in the PC bugs issues forum, maybe some one there can tell you how to fix it. http://forums.defiance.com/forumdisp...ugs-and-Issues
    onPCintheUSA

Posted right away i hope people will find a fix , oh and are the servers online right now ? maybe i should try to redoawnload the whole game ? :?

PC NA servers are up.
    onPCintheUSA