+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

A Positive Note on DLC 3

Well I haven't written one of these in a while, and while my opinion on the value of DLC has not changed, I am happy with a change the devs have made.

The Faction Vendors now grant oranges!

I know they are untradeable but what a way to get folks to grind out rep!

I first pulled an Orange Frontier Battle Rifle from the Top Notch Faction vendor...but the biggest thing came from the Soleptor vendor at the Crater:

I pulled an Orange Votan Bolter (electric) with the SCAVENGER synergy!!

Yep, Scavenger Sniper Rifles, and in Orange no less with double damage rolls...I am floored.
    LF: Respark Energizer ARK, 7th Legion Gashima Unity Synergy, Double DMG & EGO on Reload

Well this just can't be right... something has to be wrong here...

That is pretty awesome and its great to have a reason to chase rep again.

Quote Originally Posted by Overtkill21 View Post
    Well I haven't written one of these in a while, and while my opinion on the value of DLC has not changed, I am happy with a change the devs have made.

I first pulled an Orange Frontier Battle Rifle from the Top Notch Faction vendor...but the biggest thing came from the Soleptor vendor at the Crater:

Yep, Scavenger Sniper Rifles, and in Orange no less with double damage rolls...I am floored.
    Yep thanks for the silver lining.

This is crazy! Before long Arsenic will show up in this thread saying good job about something... then it really will be The End Of The World As We Know It!

Quote Originally Posted by Amack View Post
    This is crazy! Before long Arsenic will show up in this thread saying good job about something... then it really will be The End Of The World As We Know It!
    Oh stop being overly dramatic, If we didn't enjoy the game we wouldn't be on these forums. I just don't want people to make the same mistakes I have.

Quote Originally Posted by Overtkill21 View Post

First off, I do not doubt you. I'm only asking this because we've all been waiting soooooooo long to SEE one......

Screenie?!?!?! pleeeeease?!?!?! lol
    PC NA characters: Market & Yanna Walkingbear
    XBox NA character retired.

PTS Reviews on Defiance Data!

"You must understand, young Hobbit, it takes a long time to say anything in Old Entish. And we never say anything unless it is worth taking a long time to say."

Quote Originally Posted by Market View Post
    First off, I do not doubt you. I'm only asking this because we've all been waiting soooooooo long to SEE one......

Screenie?!?!?! pleeeeease?!?!?! lol
    I'm with Market, I blew through my Rep trying to get one. Just want to see the Sniper, a peek maybe?
    Player name: Alexis Hassinger | EGO:6000 | Clan:CRONUS | Platform: PC | NA
    Player name: Josh Firebrand | EGO:2100+ | Clan:CRONUS | Platform: PC | NA

Taking one now!
    LF: Respark Energizer ARK, 7th Legion Gashima Unity Synergy, Double DMG & EGO on Reload

Quote Originally Posted by Holy Bahamut3 View Post
    Oh stop being overly dramatic, If we didn't enjoy the game we wouldn't be on these forums. I just don't want people to make the same mistakes I have.
    You think I don't know this? Well I do... so even when Overt tells me to **** off, I hope he is just having a bad day, and I hope his day gets better.