+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Any one home

Any one home

Any one still playing this game, got on and no one was on is this a common thing?

There were a lot of players on to check out dlc3 and after exploring all the great new content (sponge Bob "15 seconds later") when they finished it all up they logged off

It's not that uncommon for me to do arkfalls all by myself. Hellbug are the easiest but the Dark Matter ones are impossible. I feel you.

Aww that's kinda sad it would be such an awesome game if it were not so glitchie glad the shows coming back tho thanx guys

So it's up? The launcher didn't look like it patched anything, deleting the log just does the same, ending in "service unavailable".
    Not sure I care enough to redownload the entire client because they changed something since the last time I ran the patcher.

its up on my ps3 the patch took forever tho and now the is a glitch with the inventory were u cant use it cuz it frezzes

Don't know whom is playing on what. But I have no issues connecting with the PC NA server, and don't get disconnected through any fault of the game; I get disconnected every night some time between 9PM and 11PM for about 15 minutes, I've had AT$T out here 3 times, all they do is shrug their shoulders lol

But the server is broken in to tiers/shards/layers common for most games. Some times you just log in to an empty tier. Log out and log back in; well that is what they say to do but it has never worked for me lol

Also depends on time of day. The PC NA server is usually fullest between 3PM and 10PM. And also tends to get quite busy Sunday afternoons.
    But ya, bugs, issues, and disappointing DLCs have cost this game a lot of players. Still it's a fun and some what addictive little game
    onPCintheUSA

I play on ps3 NA and the patch took 5mins I believe, and I was playing as soon as it was through downloading. Plus I was able to do PvP for the first time with no problems since about 3 months ago. I feel like I might be one of the lucky few?

I just randomly re-downloaded the game again last night on my PS3 NA side.
    Went to several hi pop locations in the world and throughout the whole night, saw like 5 people tops.

Really odd......
    I used to be an eager Ark Hunter like you, then i took a "soon" to the ear.

i think the INCURSIONS only occur when there is a good handful amount of players....being in a empty server, not so much >.>