+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 2 counting as 1

2 counting as 1

So have anyone else noticed that the couriers are glitches, they empty the clip after one firing one shot, 2 shots are loaded but only one comes out.

Was an intended change.

Is it better to out-monster the monster or to be quietly devoured?
    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
    Beta Tester -/- NA PC Player -/- CORE Leader -/- Ego Level 5,xxx - Clan Level 3,100 - Winterborn - Now playing ESO & Firefall

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenic_Touch View Post
    Was an intended change.
    That's stupid because it doesn't do extra damage it just waste one extra bullet.

Actually, if you aim in and fire with only 1 reloaded you'll notice the round is smaller.

Instead of 2 singles they made it 1 bigger bomb with the damage of 2 smaller ones.

I don't like it either, but it is what it is. And I hate that saying too. So there. Or not.

What?

You're still firing two shots, they just made them overlap.

http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...kbreaker-DLC-2

Is it better to out-monster the monster or to be quietly devoured?
    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
    Beta Tester -/- NA PC Player -/- CORE Leader -/- Ego Level 5,xxx - Clan Level 3,100 - Winterborn - Now playing ESO & Firefall

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenic_Touch View Post
    You're still firing two shots, they just made them overlap.

http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...kbreaker-DLC-2
    Ah okay just checking that seemed odd to me. Speaking of bugs what's with the comadeer Cronkite co-op map. It glitches once you make it closer to the boss, like no enemies spawn, so you have to force quit the map.

A State of . . . . . . . . . . . . . Denial.
    Yes, the single charge can be detected if you swap and fire before it loads the 2nd shell.

Thread sidetrack:
    What I noticed about the couriers is that they sometimes act weirdly when you equip 2 matched weapons in the same loadout.

Normally I hold down the 'trigger', and just keep swapping weapons. Works well at afflicted sieges.

I have several pair that will continuous fire a single round as you swap with Prepared perk enabled. (Because you only give it enough time to load one round each cycle.).

I have had several pairs (and one pair right now) that will continuously swap without ever firing. They just go through part of the animation and stay empty.

If I exchange either of the two in the pair with a 3rd (unmatched) courier, it's back to:
    boom/swap/boom/swap/boom.... It works fine.
    I've exchanged weapons with several people to test, and they get the same results. It's that particular pair of couriers.