+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

The road to 7th legion shogun master rep

I've decided to create this thread to talk about completing the rep for this (xbox) achievement.

How are you getting the contracts? for example triple threat.

let's talk about today's daily conract etc..

Let's talk about incursions. Which ones have you done for the weekly contract?

or not... maybe?

My weekly carried over onto this weeks. Everything is still done except San Fran Incursion.

Are they going to fix this?

Finished triplethreat. It still has 6 days? Never refreshed?

Quote Originally Posted by r2nddan View Post
    Finished triplethreat. It still has 6 days? Never refreshed?
    No idea exactly, but I do remember the timer on that pursuit looked like it was working correctly. But keep in mind, the last time I played the game was Sunday morning... IIRC.

The only 7th Legion pursuit that I didn't complete last week was the one for completing an Incursion in all of the different areas of the map. Never saw a single Marin Incursion spawn either Saturday or Sunday.

Personally, I'm hitting them all as I'm able. The Triple Threat is pretty easy, given that you only need to get to three different types of major arkfalls to pull it off. Just be there by the end, make sure you deal some damage to the final "boss," and you're done. That one's pretty simple, hence only 15 rep.

The daily is decent enough, I suppose, since it gives you 10 rep after only one incursion, which also gives you another 5 for completion.

The other weekly, requiring you to do one incursion in each zone, is a bit of a pain, though. I had the PS3 up with Defiance going every night for much of the evening from the day the DLC dropped to late Sunday night, and it took until Sunday for a San Francisco incursion to pop up. As a teacher with classes snowed (well, iced) out all but yesterday this week, I've kept the game up and running pretty much all day today, and between last night and today, I've still not seen a SF incursion yet since the contracts reset yesterday.

On the plus side, I guess, now that I understand the green and red markings on the friends screen, I can use that to jump between shards every 15 minutes or so to see if there's an incursion going on either PS3 shard. It has me with only one more incursion before I hit 25 and am able to wrap up both Magistrate and the first Shogun pursuit.

Honestly, the one that REALLY irks me is the "Lucky Kitty" pursuit and trophy, because that one isn't a matter of skill or patience. It's just blind luck. After I eventually finish Shogun II by buying 10 items from the vendor, I'm going to be rather annoyed if I have to keep farming the hell out of incursions in hopes of someday randomly getting the "Lucky Kitty."

Quote Originally Posted by N3gativeCr33p View Post
    The only 7th Legion pursuit that I didn't complete last week was the one for completing an Incursion in all of the different areas of the map. Never saw a single Marin Incursion spawn either Saturday or Sunday.
    Given that there hasn't been enough weekly contracts to finish Shogun II, and you are referencing something that is a contract, we are to assume that you mean the only 7th Legion CONTRACT that you didn't complete was that one, yes?

Quote Originally Posted by Nefarious View Post
    My weekly carried over onto this weeks. Everything is still done except San Fran Incursion.
    My weekly carried over too but yet to complete Sausalito one.

Quote Originally Posted by nathanpbutler View Post
    On the plus side, I guess, now that I understand the green and red markings on the friends screen, I can use that to jump between shards every 15 minutes or so to see if there's an incursion going on either PS3 shard. It has me with only one more incursion before I hit 25 and am able to wrap up both Magistrate and the first Shogun pursuit.
    I think another way to switch shards is to play conflicts because it's automatically trying to find another player on another shards when it's not populated.

BTW, I was lucky enough to get Lucky Kitty on one of my early Incursions. Don't give up hope!