+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

minor arkfalls need to be changed

they need to be changes so that the only person that can open the crates after clearing out the inside is that person that calls it down, im sick of calling them down and clearing out the inside and the the other people are the ones that open the crates before i even have a chance to get to them. the thing that P***** me off the most is it is probably people that did not even buy the dlc that are the ones opening them.
    yes i know i still get weapons, but if i call down the arkfall i want to be the one to open the crates

They need to get their heads examined if they waste even one second to address such a petty concern when there are infinitely greater issues with the game that demand their attention.

dyunan.natsuu デュナン・ナッツ - PC NA

Baby Plucky? Is that you?

"I wanna PUSH the BUTton!"

Seriously, you want them to take time away from the other glaring issues with the game in order to basically make sure you get the old the button for a few seconds instead of someone else holding the button for a few seconds, so that you can still all end up with the exact same stuff? Really?

LF: Respark Energizer ARK, 7th Legion Gashima Unity Synergy, Double DMG & EGO on Reload

I like having minions to do it for me! :3
    Midori Oku -Female Irathient - EGO lvl 5900 - [US Xbox 360] - Clan: Arkbreakers - Rank: Founder
    Youtube Channel - Gamertag: SurgicalSkillzz

There is so much to fix in the game hell why not let him push the button. The op has a right to ask for a fix to even if it is to bush the button. I want the easy button lol

Gt Quicksilver112 IGN---Quicksilver112

Maybe the OP is the same person that's intent on pushing the big button to open the room to the WM even if there's only 4 others there. But let's not jump to conclusions.

There are more important things on the agenda, like fixing the stability issues with the immense man power they have, and their brilliant syntax when they type out patch notes.

Hey OP, not going the way you thought it would, is it?

Quote Originally Posted by 3rdpig View Post
    Hey OP, not going the way you thought it would, is it?
    i was stating my opinion other are entitled to theirs as well.

as i have said in many other threads people that did not buy the dlc should not have even been allowed to enter the called down arkfalls.