+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Highest dmg full auto asault

Today uncrated from top notch vendor box oj rifle full auto with syphon 436 dmg http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=226911342
    but only minus is its not tradable

Nice weapon! :applause:

(But I'm in the minority who think the faction box contents shouldn't be tradable, so I disagree with you there.)

And You Ruined it!

I can not believe you didn't put at least 2 prepared synergy mods into that thing to get the ammo regeneration. With those you can shoot for a long time before you need to go find ammo. that means more time on target and a higher damage score in whatever encounter you are participating in.

But yeah awesome gun congrats

Quote Originally Posted by Grimwar View Post
    I can not believe you didn't put at least 2 prepared synergy mods into that thing to get the ammo regeneration. With those you can shoot for a long time before you need to go find ammo. that means more time on target and a higher damage score in whatever encounter you are participating in.

He can always remove the mods and put new ones.

yep will try now get these special mods for it

Wanna see how to burst a bubble?

That Gun is NOT Full-Auto - it is the same weapon as an FRC Heavy Assault Carbine - it is a Semi-Auto - pull the trigger once and fire one bullet each time.

LF: Respark Energizer ARK, 7th Legion Gashima Unity Synergy, Double DMG & EGO on Reload

Quote Originally Posted by Grimwar View Post

"shooting a long time" kind of defeats the purpose of the epic roll, dontcha think?

Quote Originally Posted by Overtkill21 View Post

That Gun is NOT Full-Auto - it is the same weapon as an FRC Heavy Assault Carbine - it is a Semi-Auto - pull the trigger once and fire one bullet each time.

It is too. The Assault Carbine says "Heavy damage per shot" the Heavy Carbine says "Semi-Automatic Rifle with a scope" or something of the sort.
    <a href=http://hulkercafe.com target=_blank>http://hulkercafe.com</a>
    ^^^ this is a linky^^^
    Hulker Cafe Premier Arms Dealer

#PCMASTERRACEYEAH

Quote Originally Posted by Overtkill21 View Post

FRC Heavy Assault Carbine (and the old Frontier Battle Rifle) have a base mag of 20, however. This one has a much higher base.

Quote Originally Posted by Haifisch View Post
    It is too. The Assault Carbine says "Heavy damage per shot" the Heavy Carbine says "Semi-Automatic Rifle with a scope" or something of the sort.
    "Frontier Battle Rifle" is the name of the single-shot from Top Notch, which is what's causing the confusion here. Based on the mag size, I'd say you're right and it's an assault carbine. Just another Trion fvckup.