Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Support?

Support?

Okay... where is the forum support link or... is there any support at all?

I'd like to have my main account back, since it was not being used to (as they claim) evade bans or was an alt account. HTF do they know it is not my main, since it's the only account I had???

What's with the draconian totalitarianism here, anyway???

Yeah, MODS, I'd take this to PM if I had a method to do so... but that does not appear to exist, so here you go, out in the open. (Oh, down below at the bottom of the window is a 'Contact Us' button - that Google and Nod32 both block pretty solidly. You got yourselves some problems, Trinot).

The Contact Us link seemed to work fine for me. Took me right to the support page. I'm using Google Chrome. You might want to have your computer checked out, as you may have a virus that is preventing you from visiting some sites.

Hope things work out for you.

They have the ability to see which accounts are coming from which IP's... multiple accounts will rarely help anyone.

I got this

Shield icon
    There is a problem with this website’s security certificate.

The security certificate presented by this website was issued for a different website's address.

Security certificate problems may indicate an attempt to fool you or intercept any data you send to the server.

We recommend that you close this webpage and do not continue to this website.

Recommended iconClick here to close this webpage.

Not recommended iconContinue to this website (not recommended).

More information More information

Hey U, a HTTPS certificate can expire if not renewed on time.. it does necessarily mean it is a bad site per se. That is just google warning you meaning "better safe than sorry".

Quote Originally Posted by rebtattoo View Post
    The Contact Us link seemed to work fine for me. Took me right to the support page. I'm using Google Chrome. You might want to have your computer checked out, as you may have a virus that is preventing you from visiting some sites.

Hope things work out for you.
    This is probably not the site you are looking for!
    You attempted to reach trionworlds.custhelp.com, but instead you actually reached a server identifying itself as support.trionworlds.de. This may be caused by a misconfiguration on the server or by something more serious. An attacker on your network could be trying to get you to visit a fake (and potentially harmful) version of trionworlds.custhelp.com.
    You should not proceed, especially if you have never seen this warning before for this site.

I got this error message with chrome.

.de is the country code top-level domain for the Federal Republic of Germany.

They may be sending you to a different domain temporarily, which is okay.

Yep that is what is happening, no worries Hey U, it will resolve itself eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by hey u View Post
    This is probably not the site you are looking for!
    You attempted to reach trionworlds.custhelp.com, but instead you actually reached a server identifying itself as support.trionworlds.de. This may be caused by a misconfiguration on the server or by something more serious. An attacker on your network could be trying to get you to visit a fake (and potentially harmful) version of trionworlds.custhelp.com.
    You should not proceed, especially if you have never seen this warning before for this site.

I got this error message with chrome.
    I got the same error with Chrome> here's the direct link to support:

https://support.trionworlds.com/app/...fiance/p/2760/

Quote Originally Posted by Amack View Post
    .de is the country code top-level domain for the Federal Republic of Germany.

They may be sending you to a different domain temporarily, which is okay.
    NM someone beat me to it and I refresh my page.

[

There you go, they modified the support page and it hasn't filtered through all the DNS servers apparently, and/or they just had to update DNS pointers.

Yep, all fixed now.