+ Reply to Thread

I got the Pass & applied the code. Now what?

I was able to sniff out a deal ( ) and got the season pass moments ago. I got the code sent and I typed it up in the Apply Code section of the website.

Now what?
    Do all the DLCs until now just download when I log on?
    I don't have much experience when it comes to getting codes and whatnot. So I'm a bit lost.
    Aliens exist! It's true! I see them in stores stocking shelves, making pizzas, etc. Yesterday I called a restaurant that delivered, and one of them brought me food. Still don't believe me? Maybe you know them by their more common name: Illegal Aliens.

Quote Originally Posted by Whippersnapper View Post
    I was able to sniff out a deal ( ) and got the season pass moments ago. I got the code sent and I typed it up in the Apply Code section of the website.

Now what?
    Do all the DLCs until now just download when I log on?
    I don't have much experience when it comes to getting codes and whatnot. So I'm a bit lost.
    Depends. On 360 and Pc, you should have access once you log in. However it's been said that on Ps3 you now have to dl each dlc from the Ps3 marketplace (and that they will be free.) Not completely sure about Ps3 though lol. It's best to always say what system when having issues and such. But when you log in check your claims box. If the sp worked, trhen you should have a hellbug hat, a raptor, a zawantha (I think that's the right name) outfit, a 7th legion recruit box (and a couple other things I think) waiting for you. The Castithan (dlc1) mission is called "Whisper's scream". If you see that then you atleast have Dlc 1. Don't remember the name of Dlc 2's mission, and in order to know if you have Dlc3 you have to check the claims box anyway. The best way to know would be to see if you got the 7th legion recruit box afterall.
    Support me in Extralife

Xbox Gt and Defiance Character (Na): Atticus Batman
    DEFIANCE CLAN: DAWN PATROL(forum page)

(Azrael Batman) Clan: Nuclear Elite (EU)

Quote Originally Posted by CM Kiwibird View Post
    That's because Batman is the best.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOz View Post
    As usual Batman is right.
    Quote Originally Posted by dramaQkarri View Post
    Because Batman is ALWAYS RIGHT!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheReaper2662 View Post
    Batman is boss. He will never lose because he is the best. That's that. Oh yeeeah