+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

San fran incursion up on PC NA FINALLY

Yup.

Add winterborn and port to me, remove yourself once you're ported in so other people can have room because my friend's list is pretty full from the clan.

Is it better to out-monster the monster or to be quietly devoured?
    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
    Beta Tester -/- NA PC Player -/- CORE Leader -/- Ego Level 5,xxx - Clan Level 3,100 - Winterborn - Now playing ESO & Firefall

My car keeps disappearing!!!

Now there is smoke pouring out of my powersupply! If it gives out, that will be 2 computers you owe me Trion!

And now it's over. A clan member crashed at like 20 seconds in the siege. was terrible. Doubt live support will help with it.

Beta Tester -/- NA PC Player -/- CORE Leader -/- Ego Level 5,xxx - Clan Level 3,100 - Winterborn - Now playing ESO & Firefall

Thanks for the heads up. I was fortunate enough to get in and complete it. Much appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzle View Post
    Thanks for the heads up. I was fortunate enough to get in and complete it. Much appreciated.
    No problem. It'll probably be a week before we see another one. I suppose that's why it's a weekly. Heh.

Okay, if I'm totally off-base with the following, please feel free to ignore me or tell I'm nuts... wouldn't be the first time... lol

I have a theory about why SF Incursions aren't popping up for many of us very often. I assume that a great deal of the server population is North of the bridge. If a large number of people move into San Fran, would we see more frequent Incursions there? It was said that the frequency of Incursions is based on server population. Wouldn't stand to reason that if there are more people in the North, that's where the highest occurrence of Incursions would take place?

Again, all of that is just a thought, I don't have conclusive proof that it would change anything. I think it was worth bringing up though.
    PC NA characters: Market & Yanna Walkingbear
    XBox NA character retired.

PTS Reviews on Defiance Data!

"You must understand, young Hobbit, it takes a long time to say anything in Old Entish. And we never say anything unless it is worth taking a long time to say."

Negative Market, we tried, multiple times... and cleared spawns.

Quote Originally Posted by Market View Post
    Okay, if I'm totally off-base with the following, please feel free to ignore me or tell I'm nuts... wouldn't be the first time... lol

I have a theory about why SF Incursions aren't popping up for many of us very often. I assume that a great deal of the server population is North of the bridge. If a large number of people move into San Fran, would we see more frequent Incursions there? It was said that the frequency of Incursions is based on server population. Wouldn't stand to reason that if there are more people in the North, that's where the highest occurrence of Incursions would take place?

Again, all of that is just a thought, I don't have conclusive proof that it would change anything. I think it was worth bringing up though.
    Evidently they misspoke when they said it was based on population while we were testing it. It's not based on population according to trick on the last live stream. United Legion and CORE with a few other clans actually spread over 75+ people in san fran trying to pop one for a few hours. Nothing happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenic_Touch View Post
    Evidently they misspoke when they said it was based on population while we were testing it. It's not based on population according to trick on the last live stream. United Legion and CORE with a few other clans actually spread over 75+ people in san fran trying to pop one for a few hours. Nothing happened.
    Ahh, okay... I missed him saying it wasn't based on server population, I had to leave the house half way through the stream. Glad this was tested, thanks for clearing that up!
    PC NA characters: Market & Yanna Walkingbear
    XBox NA character retired.

PTS Reviews on Defiance Data!

"You must understand, young Hobbit, it takes a long time to say anything in Old Entish. And we never say anything unless it is worth taking a long time to say."