+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Warmaster loadouts

it would be nice if i can get people to post the warmaster loadouts they have with an average score they get.
    weapons, shields, perks, tactics, etc

Also if they are similar threads to this one. Links to them would be nice too
    Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Cyborg Superman View Post
    it would be good if i can get people to post the warmaster loadouts they have with an average score they get . weapons, perks, tactics, ect
    I think threads like this have come and gone, but I'll bite.
    I have two loadouts, both with the same perks and shield. Perks are focused on enhancing CRIT, and I run the Rhino Bullseye shield (+5% Crit on shield break)

Loadout #1 (before his shield breaks)
    Quartermaster Syphon Typhoon X-AR
    Quartermaster Ground Pounder (speed feet on reload)
    (Ground Pounder while he's on the ground, Typhoon X-AR while he's hanging)
    DMG Spikes

Loadout #2 (after shield breaks)
    Cannoneer VBI TACC AR (FIRE)
    Outlaw VBI AR (FIRE)
    (Full Auto VBI when he is on the ground, TACC AR when he is hanging)
    DMG Spikes

I can usually generate 1.75-2.25mil points with that set of loadouts

I only have one loadout. I've thought about redoing it or maybe have two but this seems to work for me.

I use a purple casti radiation/grenadier springer for his shield and

a blue wolfhound 5.8 crit (incl. tier3 crit barrel) no native nano/quartermaster (only two quartermaster mods on it) and has reload 0.95, reload 0.90 and crit 1.25 as rolls. 1.03dmg mastery bonus. Thinking about giving it a radiation converter but for now I have a +12 mag on it, for when his armor is broken.

Perks
    (had to look this up):
    Sucker punch
    Blast Shield
    Kinetic Transfer
    Overload
    Time Out
    Killing Machine
    Pumped Up (doesnt make sense when I put a +12 mag on my wolfhound but yeah...)
    Gunslinger
    Kill or be killed

Damage spikes and heal stims. (I've tried switching it up with power stims but I like it more when I have a last chance lifeline)

I do very different amounts of damage. It really depends on the group you're with. If it's a good group of people it's a lot harder to do high scores, since everybody is doing 1mill+
    I rarely do less than 1mill or something might have f'ed up (arriving late, the only one breaking his back armor, other random scenarios) and my personal best is 3.46mill (on a failed run)

Also note that I'm on PC/EU and we break his back armor. No confusion over which arm to shoot, just target the back. Always.

For help selecting the right weapons and perks see the Warmaster guide here.

I have two loadouts that use an Ironclad Regen shield (highest cap shield I have) and a pyro grenade. Also use damage spikes and power stims.

The first loadout I have perks that focus doing damage to the armor and keeping myself alive. The second I focus on perks to enhance crit and a little bit to keeping myself alive.

Weapons:
    Epic Radiation Wolfhound with 5.8 crit mult and fire rate bonus with XP roll +10% to Crit Mult when shooting from the hip.
    Legendary Bio Castithan Springer with mag and falloff mods attached. Idea is to pepper the Warmaster with the Springer slowing him down and lessening his damage dealt when the Bio procs.

Perks:
    Overcharge
    Quick Charge
    Killing Machine
    Fail Safe
    Overload
    Pumped Up
    Sucker Punch (I try and shoot from behind at target regardless of arm or back)
    Blast Shield
    Fortitude
    Self Medicated (So I do not have to port upstairs as much)

Loadout #2 (after shield breaks)
    Weapons:
    Same Wolfhound above. The idea is to use the Wolfhound as much as possible and to get the radiation to proc on the warmaster (thus increasing all damage to it by 25% when radiation procs).
    Legendary Syphon FRC Assault Rifle with Quartermaster syn and mods. Has fast reload and crit mult bonuses as well as T4 crit mod. The crit mult on this gun lends it to be my fastest DPS LMG/SMG or AR. I use the wolfhound mostly (especially when he hangs) but if I am running out of life I switch to the FRC AR to get a few hits in and help my health when syphon procs.

Perks:
    Overcharge
    Quick Charge
    Killing Machine
    Gunslinger (shoot Wolfhound from the hip to get both crit bonus from gun and perk)
    Kill or be Killed (more crit mult when shield is down)
    Fortitude (so I can live with shield down to do more crit hits)
    Sucker Punch
    Regeneration (saved my butt from last second death a couple of times)
    Blast Shield
    Insult to Injury (to increase my radiation or syphon procs)

In general I try and do a lot of damage but have set up my loadouts to keep from dying (thus increasing DPS) and to increase the overall damage dealt by the team (ie Bio and radiation nanos).

I score about 1.4 Million on average plus or minus 200K (a high of 2.6 million). But more importantly I have been on a lot of successful kill groups since the nerf patch because in part to the nano choices (bio and radiation) in guns to better help out the whole group.

The warmaster guide has help me get over a million in damage. Although i can't seem to do more than 1.5 and some people out there are doing over 3 million in damage. i want to do that

A State of . . . . . . . . . . . . . Denial.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyborg Superman View Post
    The warmaster guide has help me get over a million in damage. Although i can't seem to do more than 1.5 and some people out there are doing over 3 million in damage. i want to do that
    There are some people who are just blessed with amazing hand/eye coordination as well as awesome fast-twitch muscle response, and could whip my butt if I was hardwirded into the server and they were on a telegraph.
    n.a. servers for p.c.

Quote Originally Posted by NeuroticHitman View Post
    Quartermaster Syphon Typhoon X-AR
    Quartermaster Ground Pounder (speed feet on reload)
    (Ground Pounder while he's on the ground, Typhoon X-AR while he's hanging)
    DMG Spikes

dyunan.natsuu デュナン・ナッツ - PC NA

Quote Originally Posted by Deunan View Post

I agree with the above two posters.

He needs to take control for some of the responsibly of breaking the armor... not waiting for others to break the armor and then blinding them in the process.

His second (after the armor breaks) loadout is not good either, ... dude try a wolfhound.

His second loadout would be best , if it was his first , as the armor breaking one.

Quote Originally Posted by Telemachus View Post
    His second (after the armor breaks) loadout is not good either, ... dude try a wolfhound.
    I agree his first loadout is bad.

The second loadout is actually better than you would think.

http://hulkercafe.com/market/weapons...ult-rifle/2261

This rifle unmodded can do 13590 Crit DPS. My modded Wolfhound can do about 15947 DPS crit (obviously some people have better Wolfhounds).