+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Amack View Post
    Fight fire with fire, that's my motto.
    Maybe you could help out on my episode missions dilemma.

Quote Originally Posted by rebtattoo View Post
    That would be the server status section.
    No i'm actually talking about the bug section where people are complaining about lag.

Quote Originally Posted by Bentu View Post
    Thanks for helping sort that but no need to call yourself a fanboy.
    Exactly, besides I am more interested in wether the newest CoC improvements will once again classify me as a troll, like the original CoC did.

On topic, certain people got the infractions they deserved and need to drop it, just like I know I deserved pretty much all the ones I got with the original CoC. The real question is, are these newest questions really going to be an improvement or make it worse?

Oh btw I have played games where forum infractions could result in game bans. WoW comes to mind there, as does Me3. I am sure most online games do that, in some way nowadays.
    Support me in Extralife

Xbox Gt and Defiance Character (Na): Atticus Batman
    DEFIANCE CLAN: DAWN PATROL(forum page)

(Azrael Batman) Clan: Nuclear Elite (EU)

Quote Originally Posted by CM Kiwibird View Post
    That's because Batman is the best.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOz View Post
    As usual Batman is right.
    Quote Originally Posted by dramaQkarri View Post
    Because Batman is ALWAYS RIGHT!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheReaper2662 View Post
    Batman is boss. He will never lose because he is the best. That's that. Oh yeeeah

Quote Originally Posted by rebtattoo View Post
    Maybe you could help out on my episode missions dilemma.
    I do believe we actually might have found the solution to the problem in your thread!

Until all of the mission pursuits are checked off appropriately, they won't reappear... don't quote me on that because I have no way to test it thoroughly. I am having the same problem Reb, and had a ticket in since before your last thread (I have them completed but need the final pursuit advanced). That is why your thread was great, people put their heads together and we were able to come up with a very possible solution. It deserved to be in General Discussion because multiple people from all platforms are having the same issue.

Quote Originally Posted by dramaQkarri View Post
    Really. So you're going to call me out on it now too? Sorry, that's the mods job, not yours, "bud". And they already did their job according to your standards. I'm just pointing out that they were busier worrying about me calling names instead of noticing the troll that posted before me. That user did not receive an infraction. Or if they did infract that user it wasn't shown on the thread like other infractions are. They did not post again so it didn't escalate.
    And "bud" is not my name, thanks. Try a little respect. I don't like your tone. So MYOB.
    You aired your dirty laundry here for everyone to see, not me.

Besides, as mods will always say on ANY game; Don't worry about what the other guy got. That's not your business, you're just supposed to report and leave it, not retaliate. You don't know if they got one or not, but you said they didn't then said if they did. That's why they want you to leave the moderating up to them and not call folks rude names.

I just said I agree with them for infracting you my friend, that's all and based on your reply.. yep, I still agree even moreso.

If you don't want people quoting what you openly write and discussing what you write about you, then why write it?

Anyways, no need to respond. I'm gonna put ya on ignore, mkay? I don't think anything good will come from it and not interested in being the Poster Boy for the new policy so...ta ta.. and stay civil!

Quote Originally Posted by Fancypants View Post
    You aired your dirty laundry here for everyone to see, not me.

Besides, as mods will always say on ANY game; Don't worry about what the other guy got. That's not your business, you're just supposed to report and leave it, not retaliate. You don't know if they got one or not, but you said they didn't then said if they did. That's why they want you to leave the moderating up to them and not call folks rude names.

I just said I agree with them for infracting you my friend, that's all and based on your reply.. yep, I still agree even moreso.

If you don't want people quoting what you openly write and discussing what you write about you, then why write it?

Anyways, no need to respond. I'm gonna put ya on ignore, mkay? I don't think anything good will come from it and not interested in being the Poster Boy for the new policy so...ta ta.. and stay civil!
    I agree with the practice of ignoring people. 99% of the people actively posting are useful and informative, however there are some whose posts i no longer read because i know they are a waste of my time.

I have done constructive criticism, when I called out trick on the broken promises he/trion made. I still got a infraction for it. So please don't say you/trion experimented in openness. I agree about what is going on here. But shouldn't trion be more concentrated on fixing their game, rather then worrying about the trolls. This would kill 2 birds with one stone. If the game was fixed there would be almost no bait for the trolls to feed off of. Also you would be making the Defiance community happy.

To be honest as long as nothing is getting done, you will have to deal with the forum toxicity. In general, to fix the problem on the forums, you need to fix the game, keep you promises, and most of all stop breaking stuff in game. But hey since this will probably fall on deaf ears, I tried to be a voice of reason.

"remember that I am an ***; though it be not written down, yet forget not that I am an ***."
    Censored??? it's frellin' Shakespeare ! Twits!

Quote Originally Posted by Giren View Post
    I have done constructive criticism, when I called out trick on the broken promises he/trion made. I still got a infraction for it. So please don't say you/trion experimented in openness. I agree about what is going on here. But shouldn't trion be more concentrated on fixing their game, rather then worrying about the trolls. This would kill 2 birds with one stone. If the game was fixed there would be almost no bait for the trolls to feed off of. Also you would be making the Defiance community happy.

To be honest as long as nothing is getting done, you will have to deal with the forum toxicity. In general, to fix the problem on the forums, you need to fix the game, keep you promises, and most of all stop breaking stuff in game. But hey since this will probably fall on deaf ears, I tried to be a voice of reason.
    Hit the nail on the head.

Quote Originally Posted by Giren View Post

X100000...Nailed it. Can't add anything else.