+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15
    There is a definitive line between a disagreement and outright trollery. I've seen many post that either fray or overstep this line. About time imo

I thank you for ridding the negative, opinion is good but like you said we dont need pure toxicity. TY

Sounds good that you want to hear the complaints about the game, but I have seen many, many posts about constantly getting kicked and Trion just blows it off. Won't even have the consideration to explain when and how this will be fixed. However there is always time for new patches and forum posts by Trion to go full out advertising saying give more of money. It's pretty obvious you try to mis-direct peoples attention by poost new forum questions like 'Tell us what your favorite car is'. What about the bugs?

Bonjour à tous j'ai un petit problème de level
    Je suis level 5218 mais bizarrement depuis je ne peut plus gagner d'exp et de niveau j'ai essayer par tous les moyens d'en gagner mais ma barre reste blanche et les énemis que je tue ne me rapporte plus d'expérience?
    C'est vraiment gênant comme problème alors si quelqu'un a la solution je le remercie d'avance de me répondre au plus vite ;-)

I would respectfully disagree with this conservative approach my opinion on the matter and I'll try and keep this as constructive as possible is that the players make the game if the players want the developers to do something with the game the developers listened and they do with the players say because without the players playing the game it would not make any revenue it would not get any server time and it would fall apart now granite there's probably a million people that play this each platform and the likelihood of everybody boycotting and not playing until the devs did with the players wanted are very slim to none but the point I'm trying to make is that the players make the game the developers just put it together a year ago on a different account I got treated like I was insignificant I had made a mention of bringing back the ability to turn a weapon from white all the way to orange and some players told me all that would hurt the in-game economy won't not if you just allowed this for items that were trade lock such as the VBI defense screen you get at the beginning of the game I understand everything has to have boundaries and forums have rules but I feel as though a person who is angry and emotional about something should still be able to express their distaste on a matter and your disciplinary system is another thing on the forums I feels needs work if someone is being emotional about a problem a moderator should address a verbal warning stating sir / mam I understand you're upset but can you please calm down and try and tell me your problem in a less volume and a verbal warning seeing that the developers and the moderators on the forums actually care about the player enough to attempt to calm them down rather than just seeking immediate disciplinary action actually is good PR and it shows a lot it makes the player feel important that makes them feel like okay I need to calm down so they can help me not much can be said about somebody who is trolling the forums those people just need to be dealt with but these are just a few changes I would like to see and let's try and get that trade locked items whether they're gunslinger default items you get at the beginning or whatever if their trade locked and there beneath orange they can be leveled all the way up to top tier and let's also give a feature for transferring certain items that are trade locked in between tunes like say I wanted to send my bulzbub mk2 let's trade locked to another tune but I can't I would simply put in the salvage matrix and have an option to send to other tuned for a certain amount of Arc forge or even better idea implement a option to where you can untreed lock and item even if it cost just as much to supreme an item I do have some more ideas and if the developers would like to send me a personal message I'd be happy to release some of my personal thoughts on things that would make the game better

I have a lot of typos cuz im using voice text on my phone please bare with me

@ mox's first post of the above 2

mox, given how long lag has been a game wide issue, and the current result (it is still there in full force), I sometimes wonder how much the developers have as far as capability or the desire to fix the issues they are aware of. I can't think that any business would blatantly not listen to ideas or suggestions on how to improve something they are responsible for. Putting any of them in place, however, is a totally different story.

Back to the OP's reason for this thread. In concept, having a policy like this is a good idea. The issue I see is someone claiming a problem, and despite the poster's (in the cases in question) original intention, them getting undeserved backlash. Basically going overboard on a well intentioned policy. Some of the posts would be obviously against, but I can see it getting out of hand as easily.

hey devs you guys have a modder in your game just fyi dont know where to post this info so ya guy is on 360 his name is Idlehands88 XX4 i also have proof that he is indeed a modder

I don't think this 'rules of conduct' thing is enforced enough....I see waaaaaaaay too many posts that provide nothing productive to the topic of the thread. Idk...I try to give input, ideas for game development, meet ppl 1/2-way. For example, I do not pvp, but I got nothin' against ppl who do. Sux for the staff that gotta sift through this mess.
    Guardian Warriors is always recruiting! (Xbox 360, NA Server)

yeah ok i know few people who have done nothing but troll and you still do nothing to them.