+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Borked lunchbox drop rates? yep.

Trion, you never fail to dissapoint.

Looks like you've reduced lockbox drop rates recently to compensate for all the people spending their salvage before your new catastrophe takes effect.

Burned through nearly a million salvage tonite on T3 lockboxes and haven't seen anything worth keeping.

Note: This is not how you encourage people to keep playing. This is how you chase people off to other games.

Flippin ricokkulous....and typical.

29th. I know where Imma be. And my clan is going to have a metric butt ton of weapons and scrip to spread around.
    --"honing the bork to full bug status"--crasher

When people started suggesting dumping their salvage, I knew immediately it would not help very much at all.

and here I thought it was just me... The specials at the vendors have been far superior to any of the my last 20 t3 boxes purchased. Even the rep boxes have been pretty poor in the last couple of days.

Yeah, it's all a big joke at this point.

Fonzie jumped the shark, and it's all downhill from that point on.

Like I said...I know where I'm going to be on the 29th. With the 5 day early access. It'd be a good time to join CORE Legion, because on the 28th I'll probably donate most of my gear and scrip to the clan.

You win Trion. Done trying.

I'm really going to miss you Fafa Man.
    1.05 shotgun mag boost? REALLY?
    PC/NA&EU, too many toons to list.
    "If wishes were horses, we'd all be eating steak."- Jayne Cobb.
    "Daredevil"

Yep, sadly I think he's right. I went through the rest of my salvage earlier today, opening about 18 T4 boxes (give or take 1). I received 2 orange items from this, and one was a backpack synergy no nano scattergun (the other was a pulser, just barely better because it had a nano and full synegy but average rolls). At one point I counted 20 straight blue items from 5 consecutive T4's. Occasionally there was a purple in the rest, but not many and none worth keeping.

And to think its going to be harder and more expensive to open lockboxes after tomorrow? Who the heck is going to be playing this anymore? If this is their idea of a "longer and more fulfilling chase", then there is really nothing we can do.

So we are back to November - January drought, when I didn't get a single OJ out of lockbox for like 10 weeks and I bought 1-3 per T4s per day.

Do DM arkfalls still drop OJs or was that also nerfed sometime ago?

TriGlav 2000's shop

PC-EU (CET - UTC+1)
    Tri Glav - EGO 6000
    PC-NA
    Tri Glav - EGO 783

I've gotten one from DM arkfalls. Total. So I don't know if that number was ever as high as people thought it was.

On the other hand, zombie sieges are legendary machines. If you score top tier, (27K points (and please stop after that so others can hit it)), you have a very good chance of scoring an orange. (Until this post, when they'll bork that too).

Quote Originally Posted by Bonehead View Post
    I'm really going to miss you Fafa Man.
    Well, you know where to go. You'll just need to drop that gun for an axe.

I think they also borked the incursions and sieges. There was a time when I urinated oranges but now I get one crap one from them every half dozen of them and if I can shift it for 20k then that's successful. Equally, some clan mates are still urinating them out so maybe the RNG thinks I have been too greedy in the past few weeks ha!