+ Reply to Thread

timed out at incursion, rewards lost

Timed out on ps3 na right at the end of an incursion. Received an orange nano fragger. When I logged back in all my keys and nano fragger were not in my inventory. Anyone else have this happen? Anyone know if live chat can restore my item?

Quote Originally Posted by jay ellis View Post
    Timed out on ps3 na right at the end of an incursion. Received an orange nano fragger. When I logged back in all my keys and nano fragger were not in my inventory. Anyone else have this happen? Anyone know if live chat can restore my item?
    Highly unlikely. Every time I've sent in a ticket for lost rewards they say they can't do anything about it. Sorry about the bad luck, but this has happened to me a few times and have been told to pound sand.

May check your inventory slots 100-300 levels lower than where you are now I've found a few there before in similar incidents. No clue why the ego level drop but it's happened before usually on dark matter

did you check in claims ?
    might had gotten lucky and they ended up there

Definitely not in my claims. I emptied my inventory right before the incursion. Also didn't get my keys, 13 I think. I'm wondering if its best to leave the incursion as soon as I get enough points for the highest tier box. I guess I would earn less keys but I really only play them for the orange. I received a pm from the devs, they say live chat may be able to restore the gun.

Hopefully they can .. good luck

Same thing happened to me but playing on a major hellbug arkfall tonight. Got a nice purple IV shield,lost it and the keys. I feel your pain.
    XB1 NA GT- Yoninrod

"I liked The Movie "Titanic". My favorite character was "The Iceberg"- The Grumpy Cat

heppened to me. i got an oj matchlock boomer and 47 keys at end of incursion. disconnected from game while looking at the score and logged back in to no rewards. lost the boomer and the keys because of disconnect

Support me in Extralife

Xbox Gt and Defiance Character (Na): Atticus Batman
    DEFIANCE CLAN: DAWN PATROL(forum page)

(Azrael Batman) Clan: Nuclear Elite (EU)

Quote Originally Posted by CM Kiwibird View Post
    That's because Batman is the best.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOz View Post
    As usual Batman is right.
    Quote Originally Posted by dramaQkarri View Post
    Because Batman is ALWAYS RIGHT!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheReaper2662 View Post
    Batman is boss. He will never lose because he is the best. That's that. Oh yeeeah

Apparently if you get logged out and come back in you also loose your score in sieges etc, the patch prior to this honoured your score and it carried on going up as you carry on the siege.
    Defiance 2050 - EU XBOX ONE | Clan: Ark Legion Elite | GT: mech | ign: tom
    Defiance - EU XBOX 360 | Clan: Ark Legion Elite | GT: mech | ign: tom