+ Reply to Thread

Builds for soloing ?

Im sick of dying fast as Cloak >.< but want my ammo drop/item drop also >.< help

Quote Originally Posted by Drakeos99 View Post
    Im sick of dying fast as Cloak >.< but want my ammo drop/item drop also >.< help
    Hmm, if I remember correctly there are secondary skills around Overcharge and Decoy that help reload ammo. Also, if you haven't entered in the EGO code on the website, do so (once they bring it back up); if I remember correctly one of the perks I have was called scavenger that allowed me to pick up more ammo from drops. As I recall, it unlocked one of the perks so that you could get it without having a nearby primary power.

dying fast will happen regardless of what ego power set you pick. you have to move and hide a lot in this game

So for Decoy whats better build ?

NM what about http://defiance-central.com/ego-calc...-58c-&start=18

I wrote a full EGO Power Guide -- probably could have been stickied with how many people have been asking about them:

http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...ighlight=power

run with a bmg as your secondary. 2 clicks and your hlth and shield are refilled then click back to your main to pump out damage

Playing solo is actually really easy considering enemy health is much lower when no one else is around. As long as you know how to back off when you think it's getting hairy. Just use cloaking to recharge your shields when you're close to dead if you have to.

You could also try and use infectors. I've found that infector bugs can distract the enemy. It doesn't do that much damage compared to an LMG, but the bugs do sometimes give you ample time to get away from whatever trouble you're having.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pizzarugi View Post
    Silly hipster, macs are for professionals.
    Yeah, I quote myself. What of it? :3

Decoy and LMG.

The 1-3 seconds of half damage after shield break perk is the best advice I can give you, its my favorite perk.
    There also a perk that gives you more health for when shield breaks, which is also great. I also like the reload when standing still perk, sand 15% less dmg when standing still.

Im at ego 555 now and I've yet to go down once outside of instance (except for a weird bug where I died when fast traveling :P) and I have never gone down completly in a dungeon.

Decoy is the bomb, especially if you get perks to lower recharge, duration and most importantly health.

Also don't forget roll is you BEST friend.

What is the max currently? With there being no Levels, can you theoritically unlock everything Down the road?
    As a lot of cashshop items and such seem to be per char purchase (no Clear description on that /facepalm), it would be silly to have to reroll, lose hard cash, just because you made a wrong EGO Choice at the beginning. :-/