+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Still can't connect to servers... Have been trying for just over 2 hours now... Can we get some sort of update on when to expect to play again? Or should we all just give up on this game for the night/weekend?

Edit: Just attempted to log in again and got a (new) momentary pop up.

"Servers are Busy. You have been placed into Queue.

Queue Position: xx

Estimated time remaining: x minutes"

Could this be too many people trying to log in at once, causing them to have a wait time that is longer then the timeout period?

Same problem here. Just came back to the game after a year or so waiting for the bugs to work out can't believe there are still problems like this
    Xbox live-Sithisvoid666

I'm having the same problem. I even got the "Server is Busy please wait" thing and I did wait and within a couple of minutes it let me connect and then I got the connection time out message again.

WTF is going on Trion?

Quote Originally Posted by Hawk skinner View Post
    Same problem here. Just came back to the game after a year or so waiting for the bugs to work out can't believe there are still problems like this
    I know I did the same thing D: Really sad that nothing works correctly even now :/ I really enjoy playing this game when it isnt buggy/glitchy and you are actually able to log in...

Quote Originally Posted by Ramik View Post
    I know I did the same thing D: Really sad that nothing works correctly even now :/ I really enjoy playing this game when it isnt buggy/glitchy and you are actually able to log in...
    Yeah I would have played the entire year and purchased bits periodically if the game functioned. Pretty fun concept when everyone actually works together
    Xbox live-Sithisvoid666

If any of you can please let me know if you are still experiencing these issues, I would appreciate it. I have passed along these existing reports, but want to let them know right away if the issues linger.

same thing

I can't connect to the NA servers as well. I've been trying for the last 2 hours.

Glad I'm not the only one suffering this annoyance. I just got this game at gamestop for $8 thinking it'd be a dead game. Apparently the server's been full tonight though so guess it's live and poppin'. Just wish I could actually get on and play but keep getting same error -_-

We are continuing to investigate, but in the course of that investigation, it appears XBox Live itself is experiencing connections issues. They started to be reported around 9:30 PM Eastern time. Can you try connecting online with a handful of different online games and see if any of the others are also experiencing connectivity issues?

Keep in mind that our servers will be coming offline in the US for a patch in about 20 minutes. After the restart, update us again if every other game works online, except Defiance.

Haven't been having any connection issues really tonight. Just with Defiance.