+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    Same problem PS3 NA

Same here...total nightmare. I would be interested in DLC packs if this issue is resolved first. Until then, my money wont be wasted on something that doesn't work smoothly.

Here is some info that may help.

Quote Originally Posted by CM Kiwibird View Post
    Added reminder folks, I still need these tracert reports. If you have trouble and you can run this test, please do and PM me the results.

Quote Originally Posted by Hexthat View Post
    People of defiance,

I created this batch file to help you help trion. If your experiencing network problems like server disconnects then please run a few test and PM kiwi the results.

Image of updated version

happens everyday but today this is the 4th time in not even 2 hours seriously stop fixing farming spots and fix your god dam servers game as been out since 2013 and still have these issues come on ....

how can connection time out 'in microseconds'

took the plunge n got the gold package of defiance at half price tho so was just 20 vs 40 but none the less ever since servers half the time keep bootin me when i try to play the last few days

with my high speed net of like 16mbs i get best download speeds n browse web fastest 'except defiance' some reason its like it dont like the high speed net cause of latency maybe i have read but needs a stable connection vs coming and going as this crap wifi from comcast does ..so some surely is their fault as well ..but none the less the '2.4 connection vs 5 is slower but has always allowed me play the game til the last few days even it has given the stupid time out 'its like steam knows im online ..game knows it n opens n launches and all n then gets to screen login and it dont think im online ..why im not sure ..have set up google for dns n done some suggested ;fixes

why

this is on pc to why is it doing this someone who works at the site in English some thing a small child can understand tell me what the hell timed out means for this game no you are not going to look at my own set up for my pc with access to my info that is dumb let me put it into words that will get across my point if someone says how do i know i am not sane and all of you are crazy that is the crazy person now saying your connection may be messed up but the rest of the internet works all the other games you have work what dose that say about the game

Same issue on xbox 360 either times out or puts me in a cue