+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

High score at Kenn Farm

Last night I notice people getting more than 200k at the Kenn Farm Incursion. How dafuq can u get such a hogh score I don't get it. Is there a secret weapon that shoot super high scoring unicorn ?
    See you on the Shadow War.

GT: AVA the RONIN

Be present for all of the emergencies. Then make sure to get the kill shot on the hulker. Spam a detonator at the spawn points. Usually how it's done.

Is it better to out-monster the monster or to be quietly devoured?
    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
    Beta Tester -/- NA PC Player -/- CORE Leader -/- Ego Level 5,xxx - Clan Level 3,100 - Winterborn - Now playing ESO & Firefall

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenic_Touch View Post
    Be present for all of the emergencies. Then make sure to get the kill shot on the hulker. Spam a detonator at the spawn points. Usually how it's done.

Usually the wave finish before the hulker dies.

I use a casti weaver and usually get 13k each hulker.

Almost... The detonators will actually give you less points now, because you don't get any Teamwork or Nano effect points. Get a good SMG with a Nano and shot everything you can. Fire and Electric Nano work very well for this. Alternatively, find a 0 charge Telespanner for the Hulker and keep it locked on him.

XBox NA

GT: flavorblisters

IGN: Critical Errors / Liquid Sugar / TrionCelebrity/ MarketCrusher

use team work weapons i.e. sludge rocket, bonfire, bmg.

use a high fire rate on the hulker

dont be an *** and camp spawn points with a big boomer like a ******

GT:BoogieJive

Quote Originally Posted by AVA the RONIN View Post
    Usually the wave finish before the hulker dies.
    Find the hulker that is getting killed and stay there, once 1 hulker goes down the wave ends so a different one is getting killed first. even a plain old assist on a hulk is like 2334 points and ive easily seen 20 hulkers or more in one incursion

I personally use a bio grenade for the spawn pack and a bmg to tag and damage the small guys, also i tend to heal after the hulker goes thru a group of people to rack up medic points
    Quote Originally Posted by Scapes View Post
    Yes, one million scrip. Why? We wanted to create an additional path to these weapons and their synergies for dedicated players who didn't want to purchase the Corporate Espionage Lock Box via the Bit Store.

GT: ConcreteSnake

the hulker can only be killed once per time (not the three that spawn). two of them will not die one of them will. So go to the spawn with the most people.
    GT: Dan0245
    Xbox One: North America

Well I guess I was close with my unicorn shooting theory...

If that's the case then theres another group working on one of the other hulkers that spawned. They killed theirs first.

Spawn camping's not for me, I like big numbers, but its not alot of fun, you need to stay in one spot and time things just right, or the other guys camping the spot with you will kill everything first.

Personally if I find myself wanting a big score instead of just leveling a weapon. I look at the map, look for a cluster of red dots without purple dots. Sometimes theres too many players for that, but usually you can find a neglected spot. More often than not I am out in the cornfield hitting them as they come in, seems to be a spot others dont want. Then when they are done I can usually go left and clear off a synthesizer or go right and hit the hulker by the front gate. It may not be max points, but its fun (got 70k last night without camping anything)