+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Shadow wars Is still really laggy?

Hey guys, any one noticed that shadow wars is really laggy at the moment? im thinking maybe a server has been shut down, not really very happy about it to be honest, we have one game mode that anyone can pvp in without the tier system, i play alot of pvp and if i join a Que for deathmatch a game NEVER starts, i have to join on a newb just to get a game if one is online on my friend list. If not im screwed, so i join shadow wars.... server is laggy as hell and drops me out along with others in my clan..

Please sort this out and move shadow wars back to an empty server, please don't combine them all into 1 server for cost reasons and make us lag and make the game play unbearable, i didn't pay for an experience like this.

Defiance 2050 - EU XBOX ONE | Clan: Ark Legion Elite | GT: mech | ign: tom
    Defiance - EU XBOX 360 | Clan: Ark Legion Elite | GT: mech | ign: tom

Pretty sure this has been said already in the PVP section but shadow war phases are now being spawned into already living phases with other stuff going on. Still don't know why they couldn't figure out there wouldn't be any problems at all if it was its own phase populated by nothing but shadow wars.
    GT: Dan0245
    Xbox One: North America

Can't believe no one is interested in this topic, no one seems to see or care what's happerning.

Quote Originally Posted by duction View Post
    Can't believe no one is interested in this topic, no one seems to see or care what's happerning.
    You nailed it, nobody cares about pvp, they should just bin it. So many aspects of the game are screwed up because of it and has caused more problems than it's worth.

Agree with you duction, tho I don't PvP much anymore I always used to enter a shadow war just to get out of a trash phase with jek all going on. If ur going to put us all in the same dam phase atleaste have something going on in that phase. Yesterday I stood in same phase for nearly 45mins with nothing to do on the map. Give us back our dif phases b4 you drive even more of us away.
    XBOX EU
    ARK LEGION ELITE CLAN FOUNDER
    CLAN RANK 3600
    GT ARRANHAYLEYEDEN
    IGN ARRAN EGO 5900
    IGN SKUNKZ EGO 6000
    IGN NEW PREADTOR EGO 4800+

XBOX NA
    IGN SKUNKZ EGO 6000

The whole game is laggy. It takes me 5 secs to get out a vehicle. So instead of driving over off a hill i and jumping out to drop into the battle i end up about a mile away in the middle of a dm arkfall getting *****.
    In Game - Elastikspastik
    PC-EU D2050
    Clan - Red Thugs
    http://www.youtube.com/user/elastikspastik

I think it's because they are closing down servers, if it gets any worse because of latency issues im going to chase a refund on my season pass as it's becoming unplayable.

Quote Originally Posted by duction View Post
    I think it's because they are closing down servers, if it gets any worse because of latency issues im going to chase a refund on my season pass as it's becoming unplayable.
    Did 2 tonight and they seemed to work great. Despite all the cloaked surgebolters and bunnyhopping detonators.
    Support me in Extralife

Xbox Gt and Defiance Character (Na): Atticus Batman
    DEFIANCE CLAN: DAWN PATROL(forum page)

(Azrael Batman) Clan: Nuclear Elite (EU)

Quote Originally Posted by CM Kiwibird View Post
    That's because Batman is the best.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOz View Post
    As usual Batman is right.
    Quote Originally Posted by dramaQkarri View Post
    Because Batman is ALWAYS RIGHT!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheReaper2662 View Post
    Batman is boss. He will never lose because he is the best. That's that. Oh yeeeah

Quote Originally Posted by Atticus Batman View Post
    Did 2 tonight and they seemed to work great. Despite all the cloaked surgebolters and bunnyhopping detonators.
    Maybe they haven't reduced the NA servers because your player base is still great in numbers

Quote Originally Posted by Bentu View Post
    You nailed it, nobody cares about pvp, they should just bin it. So many aspects of the game are screwed up because of it and has caused more problems than it's worth.
    PVP is never be a important part for defiance~,~ even the Trion Worlds don't care it, litte lag to heavy lag to Invisible glitch also because lag, n' crappy random team system. Broke weapon and ego balance............................