+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Defiance races vs other scifi races?

The Volge seem cybernetic as do the 99er miners.

So I'm wondering what would other scifi races be like going up against them, like the Cardassians vs Castithans, or The Volge vs The Borg....

Actually Volge vs Borg would be kind of interesting as the Borg have adaptive shielding..

LMAO!

The Borg would slaughter the Volge, and the Cardassians would destroy the Castithans. I mean look at what the Cardassians did to the Bajorans. But I like this! Lets throw the Yuuzhan Vong (Star Wars) into the mix somewhere too! :3
    Midori Oku -Female Irathient - EGO lvl 5900 - [US Xbox 360] - Clan: Arkbreakers - Rank: Founder
    Youtube Channel - Gamertag: SurgicalSkillzz

Quote Originally Posted by Midori Oku View Post
    LMAO!

The Borg would slaughter the Volge, and the Cardassians would destroy the Castithans. I mean look at what the Cardassians did to the Bajorans. But I like this! Lets throw the Yuuzhan Vong (Star Wars) into the mix somewhere too! :3
    Of course they would slaughter them. This is a world where space crafts with weaponry don't exist.
    If the borg or any Star Trek race showed up, they would slaughter everyone. lol

Quote Originally Posted by hardy83 View Post
    Of course they would slaughter them. This is a world where space crafts with weaponry don't exist.
    If the borg or any Star Trek race showed up, they would slaughter everyone. lol
    Exactly, but even in a ground battle the Volge would stand no chance against the Borg. I can see it now, Datak Tarr having a charge blade to lightsaber duel with Yoda while the Volge fight the Borg in the background!
    Midori Oku -Female Irathient - EGO lvl 5900 - [US Xbox 360] - Clan: Arkbreakers - Rank: Founder

Whelmed in the Batcave analyzing Murdertown, USA
    Can the Geth and/or Reapers make it in there somewhere? Battle Royale?
    Quote Originally Posted by Trick Dempsey View Post
    So! It passed the Top Hat to all the encounters in the world and asked “Is this your hat?” and eventually one of them said: “Sure is!” Then it all went to hell.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadEye68 View Post
    Right now the only form of communication we have are last minute, non explicit announcements from one side, shock, anger and disappointment from the other.This is neither communication nor healthy. Interact with your playerbase, feedback isn't enough anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteF8ng View Post
    Can the Geth and/or Reapers make it in there somewhere? Battle Royale?
    Only if the Sangheili can join in!

In real life I think the Volge would murder the Borg. Within the game the Volge would die by the borg since they got the ninja nerf some months back.

Quote Originally Posted by Midori Oku View Post
    LMAO!

Perhaps but the kardashians would corrupt and Destroy the Cardassians! Sorry I couldn't help it. I mean they are bigger ballcrushers than the Cardassians! Kim would eat poor Gul Dukat alive!
    Support me in Extralife

Xbox Gt and Defiance Character (Na): Atticus Batman
    DEFIANCE CLAN: DAWN PATROL(forum page)

(Azrael Batman) Clan: Nuclear Elite (EU)

Quote Originally Posted by CM Kiwibird View Post
    That's because Batman is the best.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOz View Post
    As usual Batman is right.
    Quote Originally Posted by dramaQkarri View Post
    Because Batman is ALWAYS RIGHT!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheReaper2662 View Post
    Batman is boss. He will never lose because he is the best. That's that. Oh yeeeah

Quote Originally Posted by Atticus Batman View Post
    Perhaps but the kardashians would corrupt and Destroy the Cardassians! Sorry I couldn't help it. I mean they are bigger ballcrushers than the Cardassians! Kim would eat poor Gul Dukat alive!
    Kardashians without makeup on would kill any and everything Defiance related or Borg!!...?!!!

Do the Volge have any kind of shielding? Or any race for that matter in Defiance......Borg adapt.... and the nanites infect

Assimilated Volge that would be terrifying