+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

How do you get an Infector?

No matter how hard I try I can never find an infector. Is there a quest for one or a vendor that always sells them?

I'm pretty sure SOLEPTOR at the Crater sells a blue infector.

Date the wrong person and you can get an infector........just kidding.
    I got lucky enough to get a legendary infector from farming tier 3 lock box's other than that you will have to search different vendors.
    In modern warfare, overwatch is the state of one small unit or military vehicle supporting another unit, while they are executing fire and movement tactics. An overwatching, or supporting unit has taken a position where it can observe the terrain ahead, especially likely enemy positions. This allows it to provide effective covering fire for advancing friendly units. The term overwatch originates in U.S. military doctrine.

I can't remeber ever getting a white, green or blue (from mini-bosses) infector as random drops from a mob but they are in the loot tables for lock boxes from the vendor and as Arkbreak rewards for the Arkbreaker ones.

dyunan.natsuu デュナン・ナッツ - PC NA

Where to get an infector

Paradise rep vendor . The epic / purple / so mag invader I believe that is what it's called . It will cost u 200 hundred rep & about 5k , it is an awesome infector . Fast travel to top notch , drive down the ramp make a right & follow the road . U can see it on the map in between shondus & top notch on the east / right of the map .

Quote Originally Posted by Keylan118 View Post
    No matter how hard I try I can never find an infector. Is there a quest for one or a vendor that always sells them?
    If you keep doing it, you'll get infected. I mean infectors .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .......Happy April fools Day!

Generally they come from random drops. You can buy some from Soleptor or the Paradise rep vendors, or you can get them from regular shops or lock boxes.

You must be having some bad luck though if you can't find them. I'd hop on and toss ya one, but I've been bitten by the "Critical installation file failure" bug. =/

Y'all whine too much.

Nilxain's Warmaster Guide
    ^^^MUST READ^^^

http://i671.photobucket.com/albums/vv75/locusani/motherlodeskitter2sig3b.jpg
    Siggy done by the ever-talented Ensu

I vaguely remember getting one in the process of playing through the story missions when I first started in-game.

Quote Originally Posted by Deunan View Post
    I can't remeber ever getting a white, green or blue (from mini-bosses) infector as random drops from a mob but they are in the loot tables for lock boxes from the vendor and as Arkbreak rewards for the Arkbreaker ones.
    the Hulkers @ Kenn farm and tremblers @ Diablo still drop a s-load of them for me at incursions. all three colors, though blues are somewhat rare (blues are mostly bullet guns, SMGs and pistols) and i think i've got some legendaries from arkbreaks too.
    server: PC EU
    Chars: DSW & Syna Olmai, EGO 6000. Red Thugs

Echelon Vendor has TACC Invaders, I believe they're called.