+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Quebra Regra View Post
    To know that I'd have assumed that you were SF, or at least AIRBORNE... Then I remembered that the whole ARMY went with berets after I got out (dumbest idea ever). Even worse when the beret tails are left hanging out.
    Tell me about it, imo there was nothing wrong with the garrison caps, some Four-Star probably bought a bunch of stock in black dye and wool. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Quebra Regra View Post
    Methinks they need a better military adviser on the show. Hard to believe the show got the knife right, but didn't know how to prep/wear a beret.
    They should get the 'quality' of uniform right too, I've never seen crisp, clean ACUs on soldiers that have been in the field for a few days never mind on soldiers that have supposedly been fighting a nonstop war against aliens. I wonder if it would kill them to just go to a surplus shop and pick up some uniforms with experience, I saw the minisode for season 2 and wondered how a soldier could keep his EMC ACUs so pristine, not only throughout the war but also for the decade after it was over. What? Does he live right next to an AAFES?

Seriously?
    Content unavailable to my tiny country????
    Rediculous!!!
    "Don't meddle in the affairs of the Dragons.For you are crunchy and taste well with ketchup!"

Quote Originally Posted by Amun Ra View Post
    Seriously?
    Content unavailable to my tiny country????
    Rediculous!!!
    Don't feel bad. I can't access it either.

Perhaps Trion wants us to find media via unofficial sources. Like those dubious sites the spambots blabber about.
    Vega's Season Two Community Hunt for EGO Codes
    There is no such thing as the Illuminati.

Unavailable for me too

Can't wait for season 2 and those webisodes !

Agreed can't wait for season 2. But the unavailable in my country thing is just total rubbish. I'd love to see those webisodes just like i'm sure the most of us here who cannot view them would also. It's bloody ridiculous we cannot view them.

You guys should realise you are seriously pissing of the fanbase with this "Content unavailable" shtako.

Loved the game beta (tho I cant run the game on my old pc now) and love the series, dont see anything wrong about letting us european fans watch the webisodes.

But I guess It made sense to some twisted minded guy who restricted it..

Quote Originally Posted by Thor Beerson View Post
    You guys should realise you are seriously pissing of the fanbase with this "Content unavailable" shtako.

Loved the game beta (tho I cant run the game on my old pc now) and love the series, dont see anything wrong about letting us european fans watch the webisodes.

But I guess It made sense to some twisted minded guy who restricted it..
    I just loaded up the videos on Firefox and they are working fine. Try clearing your cache and cookies.

Can't wait for this & Season 2!