+ Reply to Thread

Arktech Revolution: Livestream Demonstration

Join Creative Lead Trick Dempsey and Community Manager Evan "Scapes" Berman on the Trion Worlds Twitch channel today for an exploration of Defiance's fifth DLC pack, Arktech Revolution. With Trick on the road recording Grant Bowler and other actors from the show for game voiceovers this week, QA Tester Anthony Reis will be driving and shooting our way through the Bay Area. Meanwhile, Trick and I will detail what's coming to the Defiance with this new DLC including an EGO rating cap increase, a reworking of how EGO and power ratings impact gameplay, new enemy difficulty tiers, and lots more.

Arktech Revolution: Livestream Demonstration, part of the Trion Worlds Livestream Extravaganza
    Twitch Channel: http://www.twitch.tv/trionworlds
    Start Time: 1:30 PM Pacific
    Duration: 30 minutes

Read the full article on the website.
    "Nothing reveals humanity so well as the games it plays."

Quote Originally Posted by Scapes View Post
    (Snip) recording Grant Bowler and other actors from the show for game voiceovers (Snip)
    Really.....? I take it Nolan finds his way back to San Fran during season 2? I did notice Varus got mentioned in the webisodes. Very cool.
    Defiance Pro-Tip #32: "Point,....then shoot!" - Lawkeeper Jon Cooper

I need my Char at the Testserver ! -.-' Can't do anything without it.

Trick Dempsey on Twitter Spoiler!
    https://twitter.com/TrickDempsey/sta...33168266412032
    *Rechtschreibfehler kannst du behalten!*
    Bei Fragen zu meinen Post´s oder irgendwelchen Verbesserungsvorschläge, einfach melden per PM!

From What I'm hearing from the test server, I will be demonstrating my butt leaving Defiance for good when DLC 5 goes live.
    NEVER AGAIN!

Yes I feel like the DLC 5 will be the end to many people. They could have add new enemies and and increase ego but not destroy the game and try to make a new one. I really DON'T want to fight harder enemies when I want to play game as it is now

On a side note, it was nice to watch someone who's actually very good at the game play. It hasn't always been the case in the past, and sometimes it was even kind of difficult to watch.
    Guide to Weapon Bonus Rolls (partly outdated) | Guide to Weapon Mods | Guide to Scopes and Sights
    HP and Regeneration rate tests | Weapon range tests

Want to know which guns are the best? Check out my weapon tables! (partly outdated)

Quote Originally Posted by Tekrunner View Post
    On a side note, it was nice to watch someone who's actually very good at the game play. It hasn't always been the case in the past, and sometimes it was even kind of difficult to watch.
    Yup that Anthony guy looks like a pretty good player, yes indeed