+ Reply to Thread

Participating in multiple betas

A few weeks ago I had signed up to participate in the beta for the 360. I also preordered the game to help solidify my chances of getting in. Today I got an email saying that I could take place in the 2nd PC beta.

Will helping in the 2nd PC stress test change my standing for the 360 beta? Can I link my account to both the PC and 360.

Any clarification is appreciated.

Also, just wanted to say this is a great community and I look forward to frequenting this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by DogMeat View Post
    A few weeks ago I had signed up to participate in the beta for the 360. I also preordered the game to help solidify my chances of getting in. Today I got an email saying that I could take place in the 2nd PC beta.

Will helping in the 2nd PC stress test change my standing for the 360 beta? Can I link my account to both the PC and 360.

Any clarification is appreciated.

Also, just wanted to say this is a great community and I look forward to frequenting this forum.

If you pre-ordered and have been invited to the PC beta.... IMO you will get into the xbox beta. Trion hasn't started the xbox/ps3 beta yet so you will still have to wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Rayn View Post
    If you pre-ordered and have been invited to the PC beta.... IMO you will get into the xbox beta. Trion hasn't started the xbox/ps3 beta yet so you will still have to wait.
    If you pre order any for any system, you will have beta access for all systems, I confirmed that with Trion help desk or whatever they call it.

yes, now we just wait patiently friends.

Yep - just wait!

Lance James - Community Manager
    "Trample the Weak - Hurdle the Dead"

From what I understand, if you are in one beta/stress test you are in all of them. If they dont beta on the 360/PS3, I suspect that it might be from a logistical viewpoint.

So, if I do not participate in the pc beta (or stress test) even though I received a invite, I still have a chance at a invite for the ps3 beta?

Quote Originally Posted by lartomar2002 View Post
    So, if I do not participate in the pc beta (or stress test) even though I received a invite, I still have a chance at a invite for the ps3 beta?
    Yes, you do.