+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Not Enough Arkforge

After getting my 1000 for the DLC I used up my rep and keys to open probably 20 boxes and got an additional 90. I do appreciate the boost of items to 75% of my lecel being 5k...but with the number of legendaries I have and will use on a regular basis that 1090 Arkforge did squat. Knowing that people would have to carry at least 3 different nanos to deal with the new mobs I picked up a few of the weapon types I like before the DLC. I Have 12+ items to level at least 1250 EGO to make them so I am not using a under rated item against tier 4 mobs. That means I need 7200+ Arkforge to level those items just to get them to 5k.

The chance to get 20-50 from a box is junk as it seems to be 1 in 7ish chance. You also get 10 from doing a expert co op that takes about an hour to do...not a just amount for the time spent and number of deaths. You are supposed to get some from the War Monkey but cant be killed once again. Sieges, Arkfalls, and Incursions give only after you break a score threshold which most people wont as the number of deaths kill their scores. Oh and you can get 500 for $20 which is a waste.

It will take me forever to get the Arkforge to get my weapons updated...and that does not include my other character. I cant imaginge what it will end up being like for a new person who gets a really good weapon at a low level. Trion needs to stop being greedy and make it so there are more ways to get Arkforge...especially for how hard we are going to have to work now.
    Xbox One Characters:
    Teddymouse EGO: 50 Power: 2076

PC Characters:
    Teddymouse EGO: 595

Xbox 360 Characters:
    Teddymouse EGO: 6000(retired)
    Fur Burger EGO:3000+(retired)

Pretty low of a F2P developer to make you spend RL money to keep using what you already had. May as well make the game subscription and produce some actual content if you're going to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by polarity View Post
    Pretty low of a F2P developer to make you spend RL money to keep using what you already had. May as well make the game subscription and produce some actual content if you're going to do that.
    All F2p developers have tons of money sinks in a game. The problem is that the game is NOT F2P, it is B2P. F2P(free to Play) Means you download and play for free. B2P(nuy to Play) means you buy the game before you can play it. So even if you got this game for cheap it is still B2P.
    Support me in Extralife

Xbox Gt and Defiance Character (Na): Atticus Batman
    DEFIANCE CLAN: DAWN PATROL(forum page)

(Azrael Batman) Clan: Nuclear Elite (EU)

Quote Originally Posted by CM Kiwibird View Post
    That's because Batman is the best.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOz View Post
    As usual Batman is right.
    Quote Originally Posted by dramaQkarri View Post
    Because Batman is ALWAYS RIGHT!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheReaper2662 View Post
    Batman is boss. He will never lose because he is the best. That's that. Oh yeeeah

I have already spent my $100 to play this game. The least they can do is make it so that its easier to get the Arkforge other then pay for it. Not everyone has the money to pay $20 for 500 Arkforge which is not worth that price...thats only 1000 EGO worth of item leveling. Im sure I am not the only one who feels this way. Just give us more ways to earn it or give more for what we are doing.
    Xbox One Characters:

PC Characters:

Xbox 360 Characters:

Quote Originally Posted by Teddymouse View Post
    I have already spent my $100 to play this game. The least they can do is make it so that its easier to get the Arkforge other then pay for it. Not everyone has the money to pay $20 for 500 Arkforge which is not worth that price...thats only 1000 EGO worth of item leveling. Im sure I am not the only one who feels this way. Just give us more ways to earn it or give more for what we are doing.
    Thing is, if you "only" spend 100$ on the game and if 20$ for 500 Arkforge is too much for you, you're just not whale enough.
    And if you're not whale enough you're not part of the target audience anymore.

They won't wreck their supply/demand ratio by making something for sale in the bit store more available in game.
    1.05 shotgun mag boost? REALLY?
    PC/NA&EU, too many toons to list.
    "If wishes were horses, we'd all be eating steak."- Jayne Cobb.
    "Daredevil"

this is pretty disappointing to me, what they have done with the direction of this game. It seems the new devs are about as talented as nickelback...

Quote Originally Posted by Bonehead View Post
    They won't wreck their supply/demand ratio by making something for sale in the bit store more available in game.
    Exactly my point! They have lost enough money running players off on their own...no need to make the remaining suffer for their bad management. Increase drops and rewards and lower costs.
    Xbox One Characters:

PC Characters:

Xbox 360 Characters:

Not enough Arkforge indeed.
    This Arkforge introduction in the game, and making it hard to acquire it, feels like a really 'son of a *****' move from them.
    I guess I'm not part of the target audience, as after paying for the game I don't have intentions of spending extra.
    And let's not blame the developers (programmers), in most companies the Dev team only does what the managers ask them to.

Quote Originally Posted by oasis387 View Post
    this is pretty disappointing to me, what they have done with the direction of this game. It seems the new devs are about as talented as nickelback...
    Hahahahahahahaha, shot soda out of my nose as this is the most perfect description of what's going on. "there was a copy-paste error across all shields when we raised their and some legendary were worse than epics, so we fixed that (by copy-pasting another stat from one shield to all shields)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Scapes View Post
    Yes, one million scrip. Why? We wanted to create an additional path to these weapons and their synergies for dedicated players who didn't want to purchase the Corporate Espionage Lock Box via the Bit Store.

GT: ConcreteSnake