+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Kill an "Apex" level Infected Hulker.

Okay, so, clearly it's a naming issue as they only go up to 'Formidable' but is such the reason I have 0/5 and 0/25 Despite doing plenty of Kenns Farm, Soleptor Excavation Expert and San Quentin?

Or am I just experiencing yet another lovely bug of Trions? These hulkers are all that stands between me and Snake Bite I and II

Quote Originally Posted by Error404 View Post
    Okay, so, clearly it's a naming issue as they only go up to 'Formidable' but is such the reason I have 0/5 and 0/25 Despite doing plenty of Kenns Farm, Soleptor Excavation Expert and San Quentin?

Or am I just experiencing yet another lovely bug of Trions? These hulkers are all that stands between me and Snake Bite I and II
    The ones at kenn farm should count. However none of the kenn farms I've been to since the patch have been able to kill one. The waves progress before any have a chance to die.

On Alpha we noticed the name issue, but the kenn farm ones counted even though they were Formidable.
    Fuzzle EGO:5836 PC-NA

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzle View Post
    The ones at kenn farm should count. However none of the kenn farms I've been to since the patch have been able to kill one. The waves progress before any have a chance to die.

On Alpha we noticed the name issue, but the kenn farm ones counted even though they were Formidable.
    Curious. I could have sworn I'd killed a minimum of 7 at Kenns. They need to bump the ones up in Soleptor Expert and San Quentin with 4 players then.

There is no point trying to convince noobs only to shoot the hulker when it spawns at Kenns.

Keeping this in view.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzle View Post

Fuzzle, they do go fast now....I think I was lucky enough to get 1 yesterday (by luck I'm sure). I think the issue is that people are killing the other enemies and advancing the progress bar before we are able to take down the Hulkers....even 1 of them.

Console: X-Box 360 (US/NA)
    GT: Shad0w Andr3as
    Character: Shadow Andreas
    Clan: DAWN PATROL
    Face Book Page: DAWN PATROL

Co-founder of the "DAWN PATROL"...just a few of us that love to run and gun Saturday mornings and any other time we can, throughout Paradise. Come join CRIXDA (other co-founder) and I for some good Defiance conversation and lots of shooting things!

I have the same problem too because of enemy scaling this one is going to be difficult to complete or people are using them for key farming
    In its dying breath the traveller created the ghosts... to open doors

I think you'll be happy to learn that we'll be introducing a known issues thread here on the forums that lists bugs we're aware of and working to fix. Also, thanks for the report! Y'all rock.

Need to make Kenn Farms waves last until a Hulker is killed before it goes to the next wave.

Quote Originally Posted by CM Kiwibird View Post
    I think you'll be happy to learn that we'll be introducing a known issues thread here on the forums that lists bugs we're aware of and working to fix. Also, thanks for the report! Y'all rock.
    And what about dy'dekuso? By my count, previous DLC should get priority in being fixed.

I was going to try getting ppl together to try Launching the Cure co-op map on Expert to see if there's a Afflicted Tanker or 2 in there. Might just be. Going to go in myself to check it out.