+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

There is a problem

Tried doing a Topnotch contract at Kenn Farm Got surrounded by 46 Uber Raiders.
    There's a Problem
    Everytime you stick your head out to shoot one you get hit from 46 bad guys & wipe
    There's a problem.
    You go on incursions & wipe every 3 seconds
    Theres a problem
    When you respawn you loose points & wipe again anyway before you can get clear :
    There's a problem
    The servers are still kicking me off every 15 minutes or so
    There's a problem
    I''m getting very frustrated
    There's a problem
    I am getting ticked off
    There's a problem
    No one a Trion seems to care
    THERE IN ITSELF....LAY THE PROBLEM

FIX THIS GAME YOU HAVE DESTROYED!!!! GOD I'm GETTING SO MIFFED I ALMOST SMASHED MY PLAYSTATION.
    THERE'S A PROBLEM!!!!FIX IT!!!

Respectfully & with Love

Kasscade

is this the only game you have a problem with ? there is a problem.
    When I was a child I placed my hand on a hot stove, it burned, I cried.
    MOM told me not to do it again.
    I started cooking as a teen and touched a hot skillet, it burned, I cursed.
    MOM told me to use a hot mitt after she slapped me for cursing.
    As an adult it is rare that I get burned by anything on the stove. Microwaves are great.
    The label on the package states contents may be hot.
    All I can suggest is to take a break for a short bit and stop getting burned, try something else for a little while.
    In modern warfare, overwatch is the state of one small unit or military vehicle supporting another unit, while they are executing fire and movement tactics. An overwatching, or supporting unit has taken a position where it can observe the terrain ahead, especially likely enemy positions. This allows it to provide effective covering fire for advancing friendly units. The term overwatch originates in U.S. military doctrine.

Quote Originally Posted by Kasscade View Post
    There's a Problem
    Everytime you stick your head out to shoot one you get hit from 46 bad guys & wipe
    There's a problem.
    Theres a problem
    When you respawn you loose points & wipe again anyway before you can get clear :
    There's a problem
    There's a problem
    There's a problem
    I am getting ticked off
    There's a problem

FIX THIS GAME YOU HAVE DESTROYED!!!! GOD I'm GETTING SO MIFFED I ALMOST SMASHED MY PLAYSTATION.

Respectfully & with Love

Kasscade
    why did you not summarize? go play gta online and tell me there are not any problems on it. every games got problems.

Belive it or not they are working on it Kasscade.

http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...ulty-Balancing

I've been playing on PC/NA since the patch dropped and it's been far better today as far as scaling goes.
    1.05 shotgun mag boost? REALLY?
    PC/NA&EU, too many toons to list.
    "If wishes were horses, we'd all be eating steak."- Jayne Cobb.
    "Daredevil"

man that is a lot of crying in one post lol. the enemies were soooo weak for soooo long in this game. it allowed people to run around and solo all the time. this game is meant to be played with friends, teams, groups, etc. now they have made it so you have to do so. i for one think the game shoulda been made this way. im not surprised to see a thread like this. its always gonna be 50/50, those who cry to nurf sh*t, and those who cry to buff sh*t. the only prob i see with this new dlc5 is, theres 0% story content, mission lines, etc. if they woulda added that. this dlc woulda been the sh******t. especially compared to the last 2.

~*^edit^*~
    you have a playsh*tty3
    thats a problem. especially when it comes to this game. defiance favors xbox and pc....sorry
    Server NA
    Xbox Tag Pooch83
    In Game Name Pooch
    Location East Coast

its a shame they deleted my "you really gotta stop listening to me. im an idiot" meme from their facebook page. it suited the dev team oh so well lmao. keep blocking those whom catch you on you're sh*t, and watch you're fan base crumble.... keep trion, trion.

people crying "nurf" already, (http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...65-Nerf-needed!)
    Server NA
    Xbox Tag Pooch83
    In Game Name Pooch
    Location East Coast

its a shame they deleted my "you really gotta stop listening to me. im an idiot" meme from their facebook page. it suited the dev team oh so well lmao. keep blocking those whom catch you on you're sh*t, and watch you're fan base crumble.... keep trion, trion.

Quote Originally Posted by Kasscade View Post
    There's a Problem
    There's a problem.
    Theres a problem
    There's a problem
    There's a problem
    There's a problem
    I am getting ticked off
    There's a problem

Respectfully & with Love

Kasscade

Working as intended... Sorry had to lol
    GT RichieLeos1

Supplying drama filled threads with popcorn since 2001

I have to admit that before I passed out earlier today me and my level 200 friend (myself being level 800) were able to play missions and move around decently, There were times when things got ugly and about 1/4 of the time the MOBS acted like they were made of paper and 1/2 the time it took 3 full loads of ammo (not clips whole loads) and when ever something hit either of us chances were it was a one hit kill.
    But aside from being kicked around by hellbugs that look like they ate a bus and the disconnects every 10 min or so and the shields being useless.
    It didnt feel broken.

<Feeling ironic>

Quote Originally Posted by ClawingBear View Post
    I have to admit that before I passed out earlier today me and my level 200 friend (myself being level 800) were able to play missions and move around decently, There were times when things got ugly and about 1/4 of the time the MOBS acted like they were made of paper and 1/2 the time it took 3 full loads of ammo (not clips whole loads) and when ever something hit either of us chances were it was a one hit kill.
    But aside from being kicked around by hellbugs that look like they ate a bus and the disconnects every 10 min or so and the shields being useless.
    It didnt feel broken.

<Feeling ironic>
    Headshots. thank god that there is no weapon durability. oh no............

Quote Originally Posted by Bonehead View Post
    Belive it or not they are working on it Kasscade.

http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...ulty-Balancing

I've been playing on PC/NA since the patch dropped and it's been far better today as far as scaling goes.
    Well this isn't true seeing as they haven't fixed anything yet. I think you may have gotten better overnight.