+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Bit Store: When will we get another bit sale?

I remember a long time ago you did a bit sale where you got double bits for same price, are there any plans todo one of these events again?

If you could let us kno Kiwibird would be appreciative. Also would like some information from you guys as to why EU players get shafted when it comes to purchasing bits?

NA = 50 USD for 6200 bits?
    EU = 50 GBP for 6200 bits = 83.91 USD??

I really do think you guys should have a standard price for bits across ALL regions/countrys. It really is extortion the current difference between NA and EU (thats UK - Germany get shafted even worse). The DLC's $9.99 get adjusted to the GBP equivalent but the bits dont, makes no sense.

They can't afford to do another bits sale, they have to suck as much money out of Defiance players as they can to pay for ArcheAge

Quote Originally Posted by DIS View Post
    They can't afford to do another bits sale, they have to suck as much money out of Defiance players as they can to pay for ArcheAge
    Yeah I can understand thats probably why they havent done a bit sale in a long time, what I dont/will never understand is why us EU players have to pay almost double what NA players pay for the same amount of bits, wheres the logic in that other than to suck as much cash out of their players as possible? shocker I know.
    How much is 500 bits over there in NA? Im guessing 5 bux?

able to shed some light on this kiwibird??

NA - 400 bits 4.99, 1800 bits 19.99, and 5200 bits 49.99

Quote Originally Posted by Pandemonium View Post
    NA - 400 bits 4.99, 1800 bits 19.99, and 5200 bits 49.99

thanks for the info, so it seems over in EU we get 6500 bits for 50 GBP which is about 84 USD.

Sooo, it seems you NA guys get 500 bits more than us for 14$ cheaper... sounds fair trion.

I'll worry about bit sale and giving them money when they quit changing the game to stuff that is not wanted or asked for. Till then I'll keep my money.
    NEVER AGAIN!

Quote Originally Posted by Ironhide View Post
    I'll worry about bit sale and giving them money when they quit changing the game to stuff that is not wanted or asked for. Till then I'll keep my money.
    Yeah I understand that, today I felt like purchasing some bits but once I saw the prices and saw that NA were getting alot more for alot less I decided not too. I know alot of people who feel the same way. The funny thing is, Australians get it even worse than us.

Quote Originally Posted by Olaf View Post
    Yeah I understand that, today I felt like purchasing some bits but once I saw the prices and saw that NA were getting alot more for alot less I decided not too. I know alot of people who feel the same way. The funny thing is, Australians get it even worse than us.
    Probably so, also I don't know if you considered the exchange rate between national curencies or not, that might account for some discrepancies too.
    NEVER AGAIN!