+ Reply to Thread

Are any of the hotshots affected by scaling

Lord knows I wouldn't want to go do reservoir chickens with Tl 10 chickens... Or moonshine shack for that matter

At TL10 the two guys that run around picking up chickens turn into Formidable Hulkers.
    Have fun!

(no, not really)
    Guide to Weapon Bonus Rolls (partly outdated) | Guide to Weapon Mods | Guide to Scopes and Sights
    HP and Regeneration rate tests | Weapon range tests

Want to know which guns are the best? Check out my weapon tables! (partly outdated)

I'll say this much... in retrospect, I'm glad I finished the Hotshots a long long time ago.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowfax00 View Post
    Lord knows I wouldn't want to go do reservoir chickens with Tl 10 chickens... Or moonshine shack for that matter
    I wouldn't be surprised if they all had armour plates now :P

Quote Originally Posted by Pandur View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if they all had armour plates now :P
    They neutered Reservoir Chickens a long time ago - easy as pie to get a silver. I was putting those off and did it a couple weeks ago on the build up to DLC 5 and it was easy to get done 1st try.
    LF: Respark Energizer ARK, 7th Legion Gashima Unity Synergy, Double DMG & EGO on Reload

Quote Originally Posted by Overtkill21 View Post
    They neutered Reservoir Chickens a long time ago - easy as pie to get a silver. I was putting those off and did it a couple weeks ago on the build up to DLC 5 and it was easy to get done 1st try.
    Really? Good, that one was something I gave up on a long time ago. Of course DLC 5 probably broke it again...

Oh My Sweet Jebus Cinnamon Mamoryglands! I just did Hotshot Resoviour Chickens... You dont get Chickens on T10... You Get Nothing But Bulwarks! Swarms and Swarms of Bulworks... and the guys have been changed to Monitors! Worse Still you have to avoid the Monolith your standing On!?¿ Its In Saine!

Nah, they dont scale them unfortunately, the minigun challenges are rediculous now, you dont even have to worry about being shot cept to avoid the multiplier dropping... There no longer challenging... which kinda sucks. The only BIG difference is the Rampage Smash gauntlet has had its area of effect dropped CONSIDERABLY. I have gone from hitting 90k to 95k per run, to barely scraping 60k with a monster run. This may make it harder for noo... new players of the not very skilled at video games pursuasion.

Quote Originally Posted by Overtkill21 View Post
    What did they do to Reservoir Chickens? Did they change the default weapon to an Infector?

dyunan.natsuu デュナン・ナッツ - PC NA

Just did it and got gold easy, no scaling and didn't glitch either