+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Here goes a shot in the dark:

What is the highest possible EGO level obtainable now in game with DLC, without DLC?
    http://forums.defiance.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6099394&dateline=1366  511466
    Processor:AMD Phenom II X6 1100T 3.30GHz Motherboard:AsusTeK M4N98TD EVO Memory:Corsair DDR3 16GB (4X4GB sticks) Graphics:2X NVIDIA Geforce GTX 560 Ti 2GB in SLI mode OS:Windows 7 64 Bit Home Premium SP1

Can we get a threat level adjustment for Arena's and/or an option to increase the difficulty (naturally better rewards for harder difficulty) for a better challenge? The Arena's were harder to complete pre 1.5 then post, by far.

hope we will get some answers

We all have many questions about our game, but I think the biggest one is possibly this:

What are the top ten fixes/issues in order of priority from the dev teams standpoint? What can we expect to get changed/fixed next, and what is the eta for said adjustments?

Give us some light at the end of the tunnel here!

XBox NA

GT: flavorblisters

IGN: Critical Errors / Liquid Sugar / TrionCelebrity/ MarketCrusher

Why does EGO scaling of weapons use such an irregular function? Why couldn't you just make it plain linear or polynomial?

(the above is a plot of a white thunder's damage from EGO 36 all the way to 5736; data courtesy of maverick07)
    Guide to Weapon Bonus Rolls (partly outdated) | Guide to Weapon Mods | Guide to Scopes and Sights
    HP and Regeneration rate tests | Weapon range tests

Want to know which guns are the best? Check out my weapon tables! (partly outdated)

Quote Originally Posted by Olaf View Post
    5. Where are our missing ego points? (e.g. im 5781 ego with only another 20 ego of pursuits left, most other players will be at 5806 when completed all pursuits)
    Weapon skills / vehicle skills maxxed?
    Defiance Data the community resource site, Databases, Tools, Guides and News

Quote Originally Posted by Tekrunner View Post
    (the above is a plot of a white thunder's damage from EGO 36 all the way to 5736; data courtesy of maverick07)
    Yay graphs, the data looks interesting.

Updated to #15

Can I work out a deal with the mesh pushers or the texture artists of the game?

You send me the UVmapps for the costumes and vehicles and I'll send you skins for same, for $10 a skin or all DLCs to date.
    One of the things I am good at with CG is textures, and I have the 900lbs gorilla app for doing the job I could say more but for the critic I am I try not to step on fellow artists toes.

Sorry. My only question has been asked repeatedly, and yes it's the scaling issue. It rocketed to the top of my list; and there was space there with the grenade issue having been addressed in an acceptable manner{finally}.

I do have a suggestion though. Now I honestly don't know if Trion wants this game to succeed or not, some times I seriously wonder; and have pounded on that horse hard, but if they want it to do well they really need to change how things are done. They need to put together a players panel to run game changes and addons past to get there opinion AND LISTEN TO IT, before slapping the players in the face with it. It would certainly save us all some grief.

Or, that alpha server is there for a good reason, use it to it's fullest before you bomb us again.

Sorry Etaew, you know I love the base game and the addictive game play, but it just seems Trion is trying harder to detract from it then enhance it.
    onPCintheUSA

Thanks Etaew for the list! (and updating it)

I like these ideas that seem simple enough to do:
    • Any update on a Go To Clan Member quick menu option?
    • Can we get settings to open up our vehicles entry to clan members, friends or everyone by default?

And not so simple:
    • Is there any update on a raid party concept and UI representation with chat?

I think Trick and Greg answered this in a live stream, that it would be too difficult to do.
    • Can we have the option to detach mouse aim mode, so I can view my beautiful outfit from the any angle?

A Suggestion:
    • Remove Arkforge upgrading from weapons and give them XP, so you have to level them up. (Mastery first level then continue to level them up from there. So essentially leveling up as you do.) EDIT: Thinking on it more, leave Arkforge (for 5000 EGO players) and also give them XP so us lower EGOs actually get an option with our weapons other than scrapping them.

A Question:
    • Any chance of getting some of the cast of Defiance in an 'organized' Live Stream and do some Death Marches? Console, and PC? EDIT: More thoughts: There are lots of people that live-stream. How many of those have actors that go along with that universe that could be present to promote. (Why hasn't this already happened!?!)

PS3: CECH-2101A | PC: Bahamut2 | Screenshots | YouTube | Extra Life